Trump and Russiagate - Page 265 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rich
Steve_American wrote:One line posts are bad.

Not in this case. People just simply stating that they were mistaken is a good thing. If they feel moved to give a more detailed explanation at some point that's fine. But a simple correction will suffice.
By Godstud
I thought Trump was in collusion with the Russians, but that does not seem to be the case, and it seems as though the investigations were, themselves, questionable.

My post was 2 lines, too. :)
By skinster
Glenn Greenwald covers the details here. About 10 mins into the show.
https://rumble.com/v2o5wgs-system-update-83.html

Godstud wrote:I thought Trump was in collusion with the Russians, but that does not seem to be the case, and it seems as though the investigations were, themselves, questionable.

It was obvious nonsense from the very beginning. But lots of people got Trump Derangement Syndrome and bored the hell out of the rest of us for four years about this massive conspiracy theory. :hmm:

Thanks for admitting you got it wrong though. A lot of freaks are still sticking their heads in the sand on this.
By late
Godstud wrote:
I thought Trump was in collusion with the Russians, but that does not seem to be the case, and it seems as though the investigations were, themselves, questionable.

My post was 2 lines, too. :)

Hours after the Access tape was broadcast (the one where Trump said he liked to sexually assault women), Russia dumped the dirt they had on Hillary.

Whatta coincidence...

At the end of the Durham report, his conclusion is that the FBI should have done a partial investigation, instead of a regular one.. IOW, he didn't say a damned thing, the FBI is supposed to investigate when there is a suspicion a foreign power is messing with us. And Russia has been messing with us for 80 years that I know of...

The Right's propaganda mill has been working night and day to whitewash that ugly truth.
"Trump has definitely been vindicated."
The journalist reporting read the entirety of the, very likely, incredibly boring report, and talks about it here. Turns out Killary had two foreign governments meddling with the election on her behalf. :excited:

late wrote:Hours after the Access tape was broadcast (the one where Trump said he liked to sexually assault women), Russia dumped the dirt they had on Hillary.

Whatta coincidence...

At the end of the Durham report, his conclusion is that the FBI should have done a partial investigation, instead of a regular one.. IOW, he didn't say a damned thing, the FBI is supposed to investigate when there is a suspicion a foreign power is messing with us. And Russia has been messing with us for 80 years that I know of...

The Right's propaganda mill has been working night and day to whitewash that ugly truth.

This is what I was talking about @Godstud, even when it's been repeatedly proven to be bullshit, some, like this poster, will refuse to believe it. Because they fell for a lie. And likely still have TDS.

Russia didn't dump any dirt on Killary. Seth Rich leaked the emails. WikiLeaks confirmed the leaks were not from the Russian government. You lot should just stop straight up lying, because that's what you're doing here.
By late
skinster wrote:

This is what I was talking about @Godstud, even when it's been repeatedly proven to be bullshit, some, like this poster, will refuse to believe it. Because they fell for a lie. And likely still have TDS.

Russia didn't dump any dirt on Killary. Seth Rich leaked the emails. WikiLeaks confirmed the leaks were not from the Russian government. You lot should just stop straight up lying, because that's what you're doing here.

"And the Trump administration has said little on the subject, other than an April 2017 remark from Trump’s then-CIA chief Mike Pompeo.

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia," Pompeo said at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has alleged in indictments that Russian intelligence operatives, posing as the online persona Guccifer 2.0, transferred the Democratic materials to WikiLeaks, which is identified as "Organization 1.

"The idea that WikiLeaks was acting as an unwitting agent of the Russian government has never been plausible," said former U.S. intelligence analyst Ned Price, noting that Russia had been publicly blamed for hacking the Democratic computers prior to WikiLeaks’ disclosures.

"We have to remember the people behind the operation are not naifs—technical or otherwise," Price said of WikiLeaks. "This outfit knew exactly what it was doing and who was behind its ill-begotten goods."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019 ... influence/

We know Guccifer was Russian. It was available, but it wasn't organised, so nobody used it. Assange organised it so people could use it. Shortly after the Access Hollywood tapes were released, the emails were dumped. The timing sounds like an intel agency, not Assange.
By Rich
late wrote:Hours after the Access tape was broadcast (the one where Trump said he liked to sexually assault women

That's a lie. A lie that's been repeated over and over again. Trump uses the word allow. Trump clearly implies that he sought and received consent.
By late
Rich wrote:
That's a lie. A lie that's been repeated over and over again. Trump uses the word allow. Trump clearly implies that he sought and received consent.

There's 20 women that say otherwise.

You keep saying I'm a liar, I think you're projecting.

A lot.
"We now know Russiagate was a lie in which the mainstream media, the Democrat Party and the FBI collaborated. Russiagate was a hoax. It was not true. It was personally signed off by Hillary Clinton. Furthermore, we know the FBI were involved in the Hunter Biden laptop suppression."

late wrote:"And the Trump administration has said little on the subject, other than an April 2017 remark from Trump’s then-CIA chief Mike Pompeo.

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia," Pompeo said at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has alleged in indictments that Russian intelligence operatives, posing as the online persona Guccifer 2.0, transferred the Democratic materials to WikiLeaks, which is identified as "Organization 1.

"The idea that WikiLeaks was acting as an unwitting agent of the Russian government has never been plausible," said former U.S. intelligence analyst Ned Price, noting that Russia had been publicly blamed for hacking the Democratic computers prior to WikiLeaks’ disclosures.

^^^^^
skinster wrote:This is what I was talking about @Godstud, even when it's been repeatedly proven to be bullshit, some, like this poster, will refuse to believe it. Because they fell for a lie. And likely still have TDS.
By late
skinster wrote:
"We now know Russiagate was a lie..."

If that's where you're stuck...

Who knew life could get complicated?
By Rich
late wrote:There's 20 women that say otherwise.

You keep saying I'm a liar, I think you're projecting.

A lot.

You said Trump said he liked sexually assaulting women. He didn't say that. The 20 women are irrelevant to this point. 'The key word Trump used was "let". I'm not saying that Trump has never sexually assaulted a woman. I'm just saying he's never admitted it.
By late
Rich wrote:
I'm not saying that Trump has never sexually assaulted a woman. I'm just saying he's never admitted it.

That was an admission.
Trump DESPERATE To Find ANYTHING In Durham Report, The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder

According to this report, the Durham Report is a "nothing burger".

Remove the [==] copy it and paste it to your browser to see it.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=eMggw57bdUE&list=TLPQMTgwNTIwMjP2sQWIUxvjaA&index=26

By late
skinster wrote:

Caleb is a RT parrot...

He's also full of it. The video starts "it took several years". No, it did not. That assumes the conclusion, but the reality is that Durham never found anything of importance.

Kid, you're up poop creek without a paddle...
By skinster
late wrote:Caleb is a RT parrot...

What did he say that was incorrect?

He's also full of it. The video starts "it took several years". No, it did not. That assumes the conclusion, but the reality is that Durham never found anything of importance.

Actually it was years since the Russiagate hoax began in July of 2016.

And the Durham report found Russiagate was baseless and ultimately a scam, and that the investigations against Trump shouldn't have happened. A lot of Democrats in the U.S. are finally admitting what some of us knew at the very beginning of this hoax, that they got it wrong.

But here you are, still promoting that conspiracy theory and trying to save face...poorly. :D

More details on the report here:
By late
skinster wrote:
And the Durham report found Russiagate was baseless and ultimately a scam, and that the investigations against Trump shouldn't have happened.

Wake me up if you ever get within a country mile of reality.
Like it or not, @late, Trump was not conspiring with Russia. That's the reality. The evidence clears Trump even if you goes against what you believe.

I hate Trump as a person, but he's not guilty of this.
By late
Godstud wrote:
Like it or not, @late, Trump was not conspiring with Russia. That's the reality. The evidence clears Trump even if you goes against what you believe.

I hate Trump as a person, but he's not guilty of this.

His people met with Russians dozens of times. His people lied about that to the FBI dozens of times. When the Access Hollywood tape was released, a couple hours later Russia had a massive dump done of Hillary stuff.

Read the second part of Mueller's report. "Russia, if you're listening..."

Where that falls under the law is a very interesting question..

If you can tell a US dollar bill from a Canadian […]

They're …..terrorists use. I am not going to a[…]

wat0n , I think I found a quote that might help b[…]

It actually would be good for Europe because th[…]