New EU nations - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Piano Red
Besides, the U$ military is a joke nowadays. the leadership sucks, the men aren't as well trained anymore. And America is getting its ass kicked by militia in Iraq. Not a good sign.

Show me any other good military that could do better and I might just believe you. :roll:
By Batko
I don't know if any other good military could do better, but, for that I can observe actually, I'm sure it could hardly do worse.
By Vassili Zaitsev
This is distressing news indeed. Should the EU decide to unite into one militaristic power, it will emerge as the Roman Empire of the 21st century! I would love to have Russia as a super power to it could counter balance the EU. I firmly believe Russia's future is at stake here. What Russia needs is a new Joe Stalin. A brave fearless leader who will look at those imperialists in the eye and say "To hell with you!".
By McPherson
OK, tanks and planes and military stuff is cool, but I don´t know why are you so deeply obsessed with military power, european armies, future battles for world domination... that´s useless right now. Thanks god (if he exists) that Europe is not interested in war anymore. The US needs an army because it is a predator civilization. It happens with young inexperienced nations, it´s just the dumb fiercity of youth. They will get his ass kicked in some while. But until now, let´s cooperate. That´s madurity of aged and prudent nations. Europe and Russia together, making plans.
By caesar
glinert wrote:This sad day in RUssian history, new nations joining EU. How terrible truly.

I like to remind all new nations joining EU so enthusiastically, we can still be in your capitals rolling tanks in one hour.

This is tipical for your kind . If you have a dificult life it is your choice, but let the other to do what they whant to do.
By caesar
Hamilcar wrote:Really, like your warships rusting in foreign ports because they can't pay for the fuel for the home trip? :lol:

:cheers: , very well my friend, very well !
By caesar
glinert wrote:This sad day in RUssian history, new nations joining EU. How terrible truly.

I like to remind all new nations joining EU so enthusiastically, we can still be in your capitals rolling tanks in one hour.

Very fany, for somewane whu do not think at all ! :moron:
By Adrien
Welcome on PoliticsForum Caesar! I'm the moderator, if you have any question or request please send me a private message; for your posts, I am not very annoying about that, but it would be easier for people to read if you could avoid to make several replies one after the other like that, and if you could instead post all your remarks in one reply.

Thanks in advance!

:cheers:
By caesar
Vassili Zaitsev wrote:
Goranhammer wrote:I would hope hope any Soviet remnants would realize that the EU is nothing but a waste of time, especially for them. They're better off returning to communism.

Oh my god! *gasp* I...I..agree with you goranhammer! *passes out from shock*

Are you very hungry ? becouse you seems so ! You may whant to take a bath becouse you stinck too !

:knife: :knife:
By Stipe
Calm yourself down caesar. personal attacks are not acceptable in this forum
By caesar
Stjepan wrote:Calm yourself down caesar. personal attacks are not acceptable in this forum

k, if you say so, i am new at this (and you probably right). I do not like the russien politics, it make me seeck. >:
By Epicure
Ok, caesar, it's not because you're a newbie that we can forgive anything.
One-lines posts are irrelevent.
Personnal attacks are irrelevent.
And all the posts i have seen that you wrote fitted in both categories so please get on the right way...fast.
By Adrien
Indeed, Caesar, if you continue your posts will be deleted.. One liners are not tolerated, and this is a forum serious of discussion, so please make relevant remarks and help the debates.
By caesar
Adrien wrote:Indeed, Caesar, if you continue your posts will be deleted.. One liners are not tolerated, and this is a forum serious of discussion, so please make relevant remarks and help the debates.

Sunteti cam scortosi si mustiti a indoctrinati fara creier.
OK, i get it !.I am not blind or stupid !
By Berkut
jpyy wrote:

You tried to do that to Finland in 1939 and in 1944 and you failed both times... better luck next time :lol:

We tryed and we did it...USSR never wanted to conquer Finland, only get small territories during the war...
By Napuljun
We tryed and we did it...USSR never wanted to conquer Finland, only get small territories during the war...

Absoloutley true.
By betelgeuse
For a moment there I thought this forum was all debate and no play.

Now let us all hold our hands in simpathy for the great Russian tragedy :eek:

:lol:
By Napuljun
For a moment there I thought this forum was all debate and no play.

Now let us all hold our hands in simpathy for the great Russian tragedy

If people dont like they can leave.
By Berkut
betelgeuse wrote:For a moment there I thought this forum was all debate and no play.

Now let us all hold our hands in simpathy for the great Russian tragedy :eek:

:lol:

Please don't...We don't need your simpathy...The only thing we need from you is to get the fuck out of our way!
By Conspectator
The only thing we need from you is to get the fuck out of our way!
Well I think it is simply unreasonable to demand to get off his way for someone who has presently got no real sense of direction - like Russia.

It also did that. After all, the IDF warned the c[…]

Illiberal democracy... "In the United State[…]

Those laws are stupid and seem unconstitutional. […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Zelensky is all about crossing red lines. Zelen[…]