Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 892 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By litwin
JohnRawls wrote:Many dictatorships are the same....

those videos specially made in Comedic Military Sketches format . Look vova, my solders can not fight a real war , just look at them :lol:
https://x.com/i/status/1584218935821754368
https://x.com/i/status/1581609140342124545
https://x.com/i/status/1687380349951660032
https://x.com/PStyle0ne1/status/1828029683285344657
https://x.com/i/status/1627238724126879745
JohnRawls wrote:Many dictatorships are the same....

Dictatorships are obsessed with symbols and images. Not reality and substance.

This is why MAGA is drawn to this bullshit. Punisher symbols, gadsen flag, the consitution. All symbols and slogans.

In short, fucking morons.
By litwin
The ship sailed from Murmansk (Arctic PORT) , Moscow empire . Damaged soon after, and still not turned back to Murmansk... Instead, they want to port in different NATO harbors... Right! Not supiscious at all. "Nothing to see here, move along, move along"

WHAT our British members think about it?

PS Ask the Ukrainians to help: they're VERY good at making mUSCOIVTE ships go 'away'. :lol: 8)

Why in God's name is Zelensky asking for NATO guarantees? We know from the Liberals that NATO membership is worthless. We know from the Liberals because they have told us countess times that if Ukraine falls its all over for us. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine, then he will slice through Warsaw, Berlin and Paris like a knife through butter. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine nothing can stop him reaching the Atlantic.

If Zelensky and the Liberals really believed the hysterical drivel that comes out of their mouths, it would be Britain, France, Germany and Poland that would going to Zelensky and begging him to give them security guarantees. Fantastic to see Trump and J.D Vance call out this con man. We do not need Ukraine to defend us from Russia. Yes even with Starmer as leader, in Britain we are quite capable of defending ourselves against Russia, thank you Mr Zelensky, if Russia were interested in invading, which of course they're not.
By Skynet
@litwin The Chinese had also deadly babymilk...

China should focus on electronics because their country is too poluted by Turbo Industrialisation.

Russia is a huge exporter of Food.

Imagine when tge USA would wage war against Mexico how long would it take the USA would use Nukes...
By litwin
Rich wrote:Why in God's name is Zelensky asking for NATO guarantees? We know from the Liberals that NATO membership is worthless. We know from the Liberals because they have told us countess times that if Ukraine falls its all over for us. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine, then he will slice through Warsaw, Berlin and Paris like a knife through butter. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine nothing can stop him reaching the Atlantic.

If Zelensky and the Liberals really believed the hysterical drivel that comes out of their mouths, it would be Britain, France, Germany and Poland that would going to Zelensky and begging him to give them security guarantees. Fantastic to see Trump and J.D Vance call out this con man. We do not need Ukraine to defend us from Russia. Yes even with Starmer as leader, in Britain we are quite capable of defending ourselves against Russia, thank you Mr Zelensky, if Russia were interested in invading, which of course they're not.

when Moscow empire (s) has attacked a NATO member the last time?
By litwin
Skynet wrote:@litwin The Chinese had also deadly babymilk...

China should focus on electronics because their country is too poluted by Turbo Industrialisation.

Russia is a huge exporter of Food.

Imagine when tge USA would wage war against Mexico how long would it take the USA would use Nukes...

Moscow ulus is in terrible situation, han- china want outer Manchuria back, Finland want Karelia back, Japen 4 islands , Moldova its eastern part. the ulus is badly outreached. Ukraine can take over so - called Transnistria in 4-6 hours .

so - called Transnistria is a region of 367,000 in Moldova occupied ONLY by about 1,500 Moscow soldiers and controlled by a mafia, Moscow puppet government

https://x.com/igorsushko/status/1839234111296401588

By litwin
Rich wrote:Why in God's name is Zelensky asking for NATO guarantees? We know from the Liberals that NATO membership is worthless. We know from the Liberals because they have told us countess times that if Ukraine falls its all over for us. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine, then he will slice through Warsaw, Berlin and Paris like a knife through butter. If Putin is not stopped in Ukraine nothing can stop him reaching the Atlantic.

one for sure, Harris knows the drill, "Some people (READ commies & MAGA) in the US are forcing Ukraine to give up its territories to Moscow empire . This sounds like Putin’s statement. He is not offering peace, he is offering capitulation. This is dangerous and unacceptable" SHE IS THE BOSS , AND THE HORDE KNOW IT....
Zelensky is all about crossing red lines.

Zelensky knows he can't win. That's why he's trying to find the US's red line. He's trying to find a demand that the US will refuse to capitulate to. That way he can say I took us to the brink of victory but the West refused to allow us to have that victory. Zelensky is not seeking victory but a way to blame his defeat on someone else. Wow in just four years Biden has achieved MAWA. In just 4 years he's made America weak again, reduced it to a laughing stock, held in contempt by enemies like Xi, antagonists like Putin and allies like Zelenesky and Netanyahu, alike.
@Rancid Or anybody for that matter if they are interested in a good overview of the Russian economic problems and situation due to the war

By Rancid
JohnRawls wrote:@Rancid Or anybody for that matter if they are interested in a good overview of the Russian economic problems and situation due to the war

Will try to find time to do listen later.

If you've not see some of the analysis from the international center for strategic studies. They tend to get various experts in different areas to talk about all sort of subjects. Including this war.
By litwin
Rich wrote:Zelensky is all about crossing red lines.

Zelensky knows he can't win. That's why he's trying to find the US's red line. He's trying to find a demand that the US will refuse to capitulate to. That way he can say I took us to the brink of victory but the West refused to allow us to have that victory. Zelensky is not seeking victory but a way to blame his defeat on someone else. Wow in just four years Biden has achieved MAWA. In just 4 years he's made America weak again, reduced it to a laughing stock, held in contempt by enemies like Xi, antagonists like Putin and allies like Zelenesky and Netanyahu, alike.

from the other side :
A classic in the Moscow army: 'copulate with each other!' :lol:
https://x.com/i/status/1840131250960441792

Rancid wrote:Will try to find time to do listen later.

If you've not see some of the analysis from the international center for strategic studies. They tend to get various experts in different areas to talk about all sort of subjects. Including this war.

I have seen some but obviously all of this kind of materials are quite long even if I don't mind the scholarly or discussion parts. Realistically, nobody has time to watch them all if you even want to.
JohnRawls wrote:
I have seen some but obviously all of this kind of materials are quite long even if I don't mind the scholarly or discussion parts. Realistically, nobody has time to watch them all if you even want to.

You think Trump is going to end the war in 24 hours?

I guess he really thinks he's that powerful. Dude is smoking his own crack.

Under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Ac[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define win. Zelensky has stated that pretty clea[…]

No, you are just makin' $#!+ up again. Whoever[…]

Social Darwinism in early Capitalist societies is […]