Poland : "West are IDIOTS: we're repeating the same mistake towards Moscow empire and expecting - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Poland : " I'm sorry to say - we, Western world, are IDIOTS: we're repeating the same mistake towards Moscow empire and expecting different results."

he is SO, SO RIGHT... WHY dont you (West) want to understand that we are dealing with a serial rapist ? why do you think that you can give him (rapist Maskal pig-dog) a fast hand-job (appease, " sweet - deal " and he leaves you in peace ?

litwin wrote:Poland : " I'm sorry to say - we, Western world, are IDIOTS: we're repeating the same mistake towards Moscow empire and expecting different results."

he is SO, SO RIGHT... WHY dont you (West) want to understand that we are dealing with a serial rapist ? why do you think that you can give him (rapist Maskal pig-dog) a fast hand-job (appease, " sweet - deal " and he leaves you in peace ?

It was a mistake for the usa to enter both of the world wars...but we haven't decided to go to war with Russia yet. Is Poland suggesting we will and thus repeat our mistake? Or what do they mean?

Speaking of mistakes...Poland was by far the dumbest country in ww2. They refused to choose sides between Germany and the issr so they got invaded by both, lol...and lost a whole 1/5 of their population in the war...and ended the war as subjects of the ussr
FiveofSwords wrote:It was a mistake for the usa to enter both of the world wars...but we haven't decided to go to war with Russia yet. Is Poland suggesting we will and thus repeat our mistake? Or what do they mean?

Speaking of mistakes...Poland was by far the dumbest country in ww2. They refused to choose sides between Germany and the issr so they got invaded by both, lol...and lost a whole 1/5 of their population in the war...and ended the war as subjects of the ussr

If China (take back Outer Manchuria) invaded Moscow empire tomorrow, Would you support the invasion?

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=184515&p=15318519#p15318519

FiveofSwords wrote:China and russia will have to work together to defeat us global hegemony so I would criticize such an invasion for being stupid.

The new province of Muscovy , now part of greater China. All bark, no bite.

https://x.com/Beefeater_Fella/status/16 ... _&ref_url=

Moscow empire to hand over river to commie - China for access to the Sea of Japan :lol:

Chinese ships to pass through the border river Tumen into the Sea of Japan, The Moscow Times quoted Nikkei Asia as saying....Previously, Moscow empire did not support this Chinese initiative :lol: , fearing that Beijing would thus increase its influence in Northeast Asia (OUTER MANCHURIA) . However, against the backdrop of sanctions imposed against Moscow empire for its invasion of Ukraine, Moscow is becoming increasingly dependent on the Chinese side, The Moscow Times noted.

https://x.com/nexta_tv/status/1802711190751039978

litwin wrote:The new province of Muscovy , now part of greater China. All bark, no bite.

https://x.com/Beefeater_Fella/status/16 ... _&ref_url=

Moscow empire to hand over river to commie - China for access to the Sea of Japan :lol:

Chinese ships to pass through the border river Tumen into the Sea of Japan, The Moscow Times quoted Nikkei Asia as saying....Previously, Moscow empire did not support this Chinese initiative :lol: , fearing that Beijing would thus increase its influence in Northeast Asia (OUTER MANCHURIA) . However, against the backdrop of sanctions imposed against Moscow empire for its invasion of Ukraine, Moscow is becoming increasingly dependent on the Chinese side, The Moscow Times noted.

https://x.com/nexta_tv/status/1802711190751039978

I don't care, dude. As long as some russia/china/Iran alliance manages to destroy 'the west'...I'm happy. China is a necessary part and so is Russia. And they both know it. Whatever deals they make between eachother is totally irrelevant to me. As long as 'the west' is defeated, I dont care what China gets out of it.
FiveofSwords wrote:I don't care, dude. As long as some russia/china/Iran alliance manages to destroy 'the west'...I'm happy. China is a necessary part and so is Russia. And they both know it. Whatever deals they make between eachother is totally irrelevant to me. As long as 'the west' is defeated, I dont care what China gets out of it.

YOU don´t , Muscovites do care, but they can´t do a shit about it. Moscow empire will cede the Tumannaya River to China for access to the Sea of Japan. Moscow empire is China´s BITCH from now on . :lol:

https://x.com/menefr1/status/1802970344 ... _&ref_url=
litwin wrote:YOU don´t , Muscovites do care, but they can´t do a shit about it. Moscow empire will cede the Tumannaya River to China for access to the Sea of Japan. Moscow empire is China´s BITCH from now on . :lol:

https://x.com/menefr1/status/1802970344 ... _&ref_url=

I have no doubt that there were germans in Italian Tyrolea who were annoyed that Hitler wasn't going to claim them. But his alliance with mussolinni was simply more important. That is just realpolitik, bro. You can't make everyone happy.

It is of course absurd hyperbole to pretend that this means Russia is china's bitch, lol...as you stated. No, that is not implied at all. And the region you marked is basically ininhabited lol...Russia doesn't actually have a reason to care about it. You seem like some agent trying desperately to create a wedge between Russia and China. Well good luck with that lol...they are allies of necessity and only the destruction of the usa could have a chance at changing that.
FiveofSwords wrote:I have no doubt that there were germans in Italian Tyrolea who were annoyed that Hitler wasn't going to claim them. But his alliance with mussolinni was simply more important. That is just realpolitik, bro. You can't make everyone happy.

It is of course absurd hyperbole to pretend that this means Russia is china's bitch, lol...as you stated. No, that is not implied at all. And the region you marked is basically ininhabited lol...Russia doesn't actually have a reason to care about it. You seem like some agent trying desperately to create a wedge between Russia and China. Well good luck with that lol...they are allies of necessity and only the destruction of the usa could have a chance at changing that.

This is only the beginning. commie - China stocked only the tip, the worst part is yet to come, not lubbed, if you understand me. 8) :lol:

ps

Muscovites is loosing and becoming a China’s bitch. Hey Muscovites ! What do you think about that? :lol:
Last edited by litwin on 18 Jun 2024 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Russia is making the same mistakes they have the past century. They choose dictatorship and isolation over everything. All because of pride or machismo or whatever. They chose a Cold War loser to drag them back into that backwards time period. Putin is one of history's dumbest leaders. He's a 3 year old incapable of playing in the sandbox with everyone.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Russia is making the same mistakes they have the past century. They choose dictatorship and isolation over everything. All because of pride or machismo or whatever. They chose a Cold War loser to drag them back into that backwards time period. Putin is one of history's dumbest leaders. He's a 3 year old incapable of playing in the sandbox with everyone.

Your username is ironic, I suppose. I wouldnot have expected you to have some pavlovian aversion to dictatorship.

Dictatorship is required if you are not part of the US empire. Without a dictator opposing them, the usa can simply buy whatever country they want and make it gay
Unthinking Majority wrote:Russia is making the same mistakes they have the past century. They choose dictatorship and isolation over everything. All because of pride or machismo or whatever. They chose a Cold War loser to drag them back into that backwards time period. Putin is one of history's dumbest leaders. He's a 3 year old incapable of playing in the sandbox with everyone.

Time to sell the colonies.
-putin
https://x.com/ValeriiTerentev/status/18 ... 9965573397

FiveofSwords wrote:Your username is ironic, I suppose. I wouldnot have expected you to have some pavlovian aversion to dictatorship.

Dictatorship is required if you are not part of the US empire. Without a dictator opposing them, the usa can simply buy whatever country they want and make it gay

Now, is it my burning optimism, or has Putin suddenly decided to strengthen China's border? :lol: too LATE IVAN :lol:
https://x.com/ResidBabovic/status/1803734150928560167
KurtFF8 wrote:In what way was it a mistake for the USA to enter WWII?

It put an end to the sovereignty of white people in the country. Winning ww2 inevitably led to the Civil rights act and the hart cellar act, which was the 'Versailles treaty' for white people.

It is always a mistake to fight a war for a foreign and hostile people and then to hand power over to them.

World War 2 was fought for jews and only jews. Anyone who fought against Germany and was not a jew was making a mistake.

Just like anyone who supports Israel right now who is not Jewish is also making a mistake.
FiveofSwords wrote:It put an end to the sovereignty of white people in the country. Winning ww2 inevitably led to the Civil rights act and the hart cellar act, which was the 'Versailles treaty' for white people.

It is always a mistake to fight a war for a foreign and hostile people and then to hand power over to them.

World War 2 was fought for jews and only jews. Anyone who fought against Germany and was not a jew was making a mistake.

Just like anyone who supports Israel right now who is not Jewish is also making a mistake.

Nonsense. The Allies didn't even try bombing the rails used by the Nazis to transport Jews to the extermination camps as soon as they could because they had other priorities. Defending the Jews was also not stated as a reason for declaring war after the invasion of Poland.
wat0n wrote:Nonsense. The Allies didn't even try bombing the rails used by the Nazis to transport Jews to the extermination camps as soon as they could because they had other priorities. Defending the Jews was also not stated as a reason for declaring war after the invasion of Poland.

If people had known they were just fighting for jewish power, very few would have volunteered. In that era, people did not have a very high opinion of jews.

So politicians did a thing that politicians sometimes do....it might blow your mind....but politicians sometimes lie.

@FiveofSwords If you are living into your 50s,[…]

So you agree that slavery was used to steal techn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Prof Timothy Snyder of Yale: "...defeat is a […]

update : https://x.com/i/status/1805691458881511[…]