Olympiakos wins Euro Conference Cup - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

What a year this has been for Olympiakos in football getting the first Euro crown in history for Pireo and for Greece as a whole on the 115th minute of extra time.

And in basketball finishing third in the Euroleague, which was an amazing showing given the state of the team this year, and happy another Greek team won the Euroleague by denying Real Madrid in a class-act final game edging it by 15 points 80-95 after coming back the same.

Beautiful year for Greece in Europe, getting the crowns both in basketball and football.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
noemon wrote:Image

What a year this has been for Olympiakos in football getting the first Euro crown in history for Pireo and for Greece as a whole on the 115th minute of extra time.

And in basketball finishing third in the Euroleague, which was an amazing showing given the state of the team this year, and happy another Greek team won the Euroleague by denying Real Madrid in a class-act final game edging it by 15 points 80-95 after coming back the same.

Beautiful year for Greece in Europe, getting the crowns both in basketball and football.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats. Basketball has always been a big deal for Greece. Football wise also congratulations. It is always nice when your team wins something big for them.
Path to Glory...

Round of 16

After a 1-4 loss to Maccabi Tel Aviv at home, we went on to win 1-6 in Israel(7-5).

Fenerbahce was up in the quarter finals, we won 3-2 at home, they equalised 1-0 in Istanbul, it went onto penalties where Tzolakis(GK) truly shined to catch 3/4. (3-3)

Aston Villa was next in the semis, we watched the game live with the boys where we won 2-4 on the first leg away, sealing it with 2-0 at home(6-2).

Fiorentina in the final in Athens.
National debt…

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1366899/percen[…]

I guess that wraps up this topic, too. I’ll wait[…]

There hasn't been any polls that I have seen ab[…]