Columbia faculty members walk out after pro-Palestinian protesters arrested - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

wat0n wrote::roll:

And more made-up reasons to justify calls for genocide.

Also, where are the extermination chambers in Gaza?

I asked you for proof the Nazis "set up a whole infrastructure for extermination", since you have none why should I take you seriously?
Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on 06 May 2024 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

https://twiter.com/pslnational/status/1 ... 9518271952

Trinity College in Dublin has joined a handful of universities who have agreed to divest. :excited:

wat0n wrote:By exterminating the Israeli population?

The only extermination that has been occurring is that of Palestinians, for 75+ years. Zionists are not victims here, even if you keep pretending like you are, and incredibly poorly to the point of being so utterly pathetic that I really can't do anything but laugh at your posts today. I know Zionists lack self-awareness, but jesus crisps...this shit. :lol:

Or maybe by making Palestine Arab?

Palestine is Arab. And Arabic is its native language. Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

Those murders show otherwise. So does the fact that Jewish communities in parts of Europe have their own security.

Why aren't they in Israel if they're so afraid and Israel is the only safe place for Jews according to Zionist illogic? Why are you in Chicago on the internet all day when you can be making aliya too and live out the supremacist that you display online?

I already did. Want the link again?

https://www.constituteproject.org/const ... stine_2005

I already asked for a Palestinian source for the claim about something from the Palestinian Constitution, but you have been unable to provide it and sharing this one again once again proves how full of shit you are. Thanks for making it so easy to expose what lying bastards Zionists are. :excited:

No, I mean the actual harassment that has been caught on video including blocking Jewish students from walking on campus and chasing them away to do so.

The Zionist agitators in U.S. campuses are not being blocked from anything and lying repeatedly doesn't change that.

I don't give a shit about Russian propaganda, and it also does not negate that you have demanded to watch rape footage.

So you couldn't prove the lies about The Grayzone that you made up and now have gone back to something about rape. :lol:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:@skinster

I learned a new word today "Hasbarist" thank you!

No problem! For those who don't know, 'hasbara' is a word for basically 'propaganda' in Zionist-speak, most closely translated to 'explaining' and Israel has an entire industry dedicated to it, which includes paying propagandists - or hasbara trolls / hasbarists - to explain away Israeli genocide, ethnic-cleansing, apartheid and racist occupation. Of course, it needs to do this because how else can it get away with such horrific crimes? It has spent decades on this through various organisations including AIPAC, the ADL etc., but all their hard work has evaporated into thin air since Israel put its genocide on steroids through everyone's phone screens. Generation Z, having not been primed by mainstream corporate media like generations before them, saw Zionist savagery on display and are having NONE of it, hence these protests that have spread like wildfire.

Israel's days as a racist supremacist state are numbered, and I'm here for it. The kids are alright.

And I'll let you guess who here, who spends most of his day shilling for the Zionist entity, is a hasbara troll...
skinster wrote:The only extermination that has been occurring is that of Palestinians, for 75+ years. Zionists are not victims here, even if you keep pretending like you are, and incredibly poorly to the point of being so utterly pathetic that I really can't do anything but laugh at your posts today. I know Zionists lack self-awareness, but jesus crisps...this shit. :lol:

Is that why the Palestinian population has increased in the last 75 years?

Enough nonsense. The protesters are clearly calling for the extermination of Israelis.

skinster wrote:Palestine is Arab. And Arabic is its native language. Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

Good to see you confirm the binational state nonsense is, in fact, nonsense.

skinster wrote:Why aren't they in Israel if they're so afraid and Israel is the only safe place for Jews according to Zionist illogic? Why are you in Chicago on the internet all day when you can be making aliya too and live out the supremacist that you display online?

Oh so you now want me to move to Israel? Careful with what you wish for.

skinster wrote:I already asked for a Palestinian source for the claim about something from the Palestinian Constitution, but you have been unable to provide it and sharing this one again once again proves how full of shit you are. Thanks for making it so easy to expose what lying bastards Zionists are. :excited:

I provided you with the text itself. I don't give a shit about your mystical Palestinian sources. I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't even know their own Constitution.

skinster wrote:The Zionist agitators in U.S. campuses are not being blocked from anything and lying repeatedly doesn't change that.

Any agitators should be banned. That includes those harassing Jewish and Israeli students as shown on video.

skinster wrote:So you couldn't prove the lies about The Grayzone that you made up and now have gone back to something about rape. :lol:

See the other thread.

Ex-Israeli and now anti-Zionist, Miko Peled, the grandson of one of those who was a signatory to Israel's founding document and whose grandson was a general in the 1967 war is down on the campuses cheering on the students.

Solidarity on display in the West Coast:

Meanwhile in the U.K.

wat0n wrote:Is that why the Palestinian population has increased in the last 75 years?

Enough nonsense. The protesters are clearly calling for the extermination of Israelis.

A population increasing does not stop a genocide from being a genocide. Maybe read up the definition of genocide and stop embarassing yourself. And you have provided no evidence of your fantasies about protesters calling for the extermination of Israelis. Demonizing these protesters only makes you look stupid.

Good to see you confirm the binational state nonsense is, in fact, nonsense.

Pointing out that Palestine is an Arab country is based on the region it is in and the language of the natives. Your response to that is more dumb coming from you.

Oh so you now want me to move to Israel? Careful with what you wish for.

Well, it'll definitely be cheaper for you to do so and make you an actual Zionist as some Zionists consider people like you who don't move there to be liars about what you are. Put your money you get paid for in spreading hasbara where your mouth is, you pussy. :lol:

I provided you with the text itself. I don't give a shit about your mystical Palestinian sources. I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't even know their own Constitution.

You did not provide a Palestinian source because one doesn't exist and now you're crying about that. :lol:

Any agitators should be banned. That includes those harassing Jewish and Israeli students as shown on video.

The only harassing of Jewish students on campus is coming from Zionists.

The internet uncovered that Zionist above attacking Muslim students. :D

And off campus too, like this that happened today. The attacker is a typical Zionist, trying to steal that which does not belong to her.

See the other thread.

No, it's funny that you couldn't prove what you said about The Grayzone and that resulted in you going to the go-to that hasbarists are instructed on, to yap on and on about rape. :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since there are other explanations for the whole “another October 7” rally, any attempt to conclusively claim it must be a call for genocide is incorrect since this could only be inferred.

And yet the fact those calls were uttered without any response from the organizers should tell you a lot about the mindset of the leftists.

These are the same guys who claim that "if you have 10 people and 1 Nazi sitting at a dinner table and willingly eating together, you have 11 Nazis". As usual, for the left it's not about "what" but "who" does or refrains from doing something.

skinster wrote:A population increasing does not stop a genocide from being a genocide. Maybe read up the definition of genocide and stop embarassing yourself. And you have provided no evidence of your fantasies about protesters calling for the extermination of Israelis. Demonizing these protesters only makes you look stupid.

Numbers also matter for genocide and even more so when you claim a population is being exterminated.

skinster wrote:Pointing out that Palestine is an Arab country is based on the region it is in and the language of the natives. Your response to that is more dumb coming from you.

And it also points to the desire to have a single, exclusionary Arab state. Just like Syria and most Arab states anyway.

skinster wrote:Well, it'll definitely be cheaper for you to do so and make you an actual Zionist as some Zionists consider people like you who don't move there to be liars about what you are. Put your money you get paid for in spreading hasbara where your mouth is, you pussy. :lol:

Are you going to sign up and fight for the Qassam Brigades?

Have you ever considered that I may believe Israel has a right to exist yet there are still things I don't like about Israel?

skinster wrote:You did not provide a Palestinian source because one doesn't exist and now you're crying about that. :lol:

It is not needed given the source is neutral (it's just a compilation of existing and proposed Constitutions).

I also don't understand why are you so upset, given you believe Palestine is Arab and should be an Arab state.

skinster wrote:The only harassing of Jewish students on campus is coming from Zionists.

The internet uncovered that Zionist above attacking Muslim students. :D

Those are not Jewish students.

As I said, harassing people is wrong, I don't care who does it.

And yes, there have been similar videos of Jewish students being harassed. The above is, if anything, proof that unpunished harassment leads to more retaliatory harassment.

skinster wrote:And off campus too, like this that happened today. The attacker is a typical Zionist, trying to steal that which does not belong to her.

Same as above, harassment is wrong. It doesn't matter who does it.

skinster wrote:No, it's funny that you couldn't prove what you said about The Grayzone and that resulted in you going to the go-to that hasbarists are instructed on, to yap on and on about rape. :lol:

Except for the fact that both editors and senior journalists are in Russian payroll :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:So the supposed calls for genocide from the left are merely an inference.

Burning Tel Aviv to the ground is not an inference, it's explicit.

Calling to repeat October 7 10,000 times is evidently genocidal.

Of course, I recall you believe October 7 was just legitimate resistance. Not out of the norm in the left nowadays.
A good report on the protests from anti-Zionist Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/live/OaibbGAKa0 ... muGyGfB2K_

wat0n wrote:Numbers also matter for genocide and even more so when you claim a population is being exterminated.

No, the definition of genocide doesn't talk about numbers. What the Zionist colony is doing in Gaza falls under the definition of genocide, maybe you should look it up. What also makes clear that it is genocide is the fact that the ICJ, the world court, has stated it has a "plausible" case of genocide against the Zionist colony.

And it also points to the desire to have a single, exclusionary Arab state. Just like Syria and most Arab states anyway.

How did me pointing out the fact that Palestine is, regionally, an Arab country..turn into that also means it would be an exclusionary Arab state. :lol: A single democratic state with equal rights for all, which is what the Palestinians seek, does not mean exclusion of anything. The only thing it would exclude is Zionist supremacy as is what is the status quo today, but then, I guess this is that thing where Zionists who would lose privileges over people whose rights they deny suddenly makes them victims, for having to live equally and democratically. :lol:

Syria is a multi-nation and multi-religious state, clown show.

Are you going to sign up and fight for the Qassam Brigades?

:lol:

Have you ever considered that I may believe Israel has a right to exist yet there are still things I don't like about Israel?

I'm just saying that Zionists themselves consider people like you as total phonies and not Zionists, since according to them, to be a Zionist, you should live in the Zionist colony. And the way you spend entire days on this board defending Israel but can't even be a proper Zionist...just... :lol:

It is not needed given the source is neutral (it's just a compilation of existing and proposed Constitutions).

Why do you have to keep reminding me that you couldn't find what you claimed existed from a Palestinian source? Just leave it when you can't prove what you say, for your own sake. :lol:

And yes, there have been similar videos of Jewish students being harassed.

No, there hasn't. There's been plenty of Zionist fake-victimhood, attacking and attempting to bait students, but none of Jews being harassed by students protesting genocide. Here are a few examples:

Except for the fact that both editors and senior journalists are in Russian payroll :lol:

Something you keep saying but can't prove. Zionists should understand that because they lie as they breathe, people aren't going to take their claims at face value. You have to prove what you say, and on this front, as well as others, you simply cannot. So either you're clueless, or a liar. People can make their own minds about that but I opt for the latter since I've been dealing with Zionists and their lies for the last two decades at least..
No one called for Tel Aviv to be burned to the ground. Nor is that an explicit call for genocide. That is also an inference.

Pointing out that there will be a repeat of October 7 10,000 times is also not genocidal. That is an inference..

Or a lie. People lie about this all the time.
skinster wrote:No, the definition of genocide doesn't talk about numbers. What the Zionist colony is doing in Gaza falls under the definition of genocide, maybe you should look it up. What also makes clear that it is genocide is the fact that the ICJ, the world court, has stated it has a "plausible" case of genocide against the Zionist colony.

Wrong again! The ICJ has not made any determinations on the merits at this stage.

BBC wrote:Former head of ICJ explains ruling on genocide case against Israel brought by S Africa

Joan Donoghue, who has just retired as president of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), spoke to BBC Hardtalk’s Stephen Sackur about the case brought by South Africa to the ICJ over alleged violations of the Genocide Convention by Israel.

Ms Donoghue explained that the court decided the Palestinians had a “plausible right” to be protected from genocide and that South Africa had the right to present that claim in the court.

She said that, contrary to some reporting, the court did not make a ruling on whether the claim of genocide was plausible, but it did emphasise in its order that there was a risk of irreparable harm to the Palestinian right to be protected from genocide.

What it does mean is that, if South Africa's allegations were correct, the Genocide Convention would be applicable.

skinster wrote:How did me pointing out the fact that Palestine is, regionally, an Arab country..turn into that also means it would be an exclusionary Arab state. :lol: A single democratic state with equal rights for all, which is what the Palestinians seek, does not mean exclusion of anything. The only thing it would exclude is Zionist supremacy as is what is the status quo today, but then, I guess this is that thing where Zionists who would lose privileges over people whose rights they deny suddenly makes them victims, for having to live equally and democratically. :lol:

Palestinians seek an Arab state, which is mentioned in their Constitution.

skinster wrote:Syria is a multi-nation and multi-religious state, clown show.

Syria is an Arab Republic. It's in the name.

:lol:

skinster wrote:I'm just saying that Zionists themselves consider people like you as total phonies and not Zionists, since according to them, to be a Zionist, you should live in the Zionist colony. And the way you spend entire days on this board defending Israel but can't even be a proper Zionist...just... :lol:

Some do, they are one reason why I don't want to move to Israel. Others however don't have issues with diaspora Jews.

skinster wrote:Why do you have to keep reminding me that you couldn't find what you claimed existed from a Palestinian source? Just leave it when you can't prove what you say, for your own sake. :lol:

Again, this is a completely valid source and you're trying to smear it because it shows you're full of shit.

skinster wrote:No, there hasn't. There's been plenty of Zionist fake-victimhood, attacking and attempting to bait students, but none of Jews being harassed by students protesting genocide. Here are a few examples:

Too bad I already posted videos of it, gaslighter.

skinster wrote:Something you keep saying but can't prove. Zionists should understand that because they lie as they breathe, people aren't going to take their claims at face value. You have to prove what you say, and on this front, as well as others, you simply cannot. So either you're clueless, or a liar. People can make their own minds about that but I opt for the latter since I've been dealing with Zionists and their lies for the last two decades at least..

Let me know when you can prove briefers to the Russian UN mission work for free :lol:

Pants-of-dog wrote:No one called for Tel Aviv to be burned to the ground.

Yes they did, it's on footage.

Pants-of-dog wrote: Nor is that an explicit call for genocide. That is also an inference.

Pointing out that there will be a repeat of October 7 10,000 times is also not genocidal. That is an inference..

Or a lie. People lie about this all the time.

By this token, speaking about a "final solution" was not genocidal either.

Also, the protesters were calling for repeating October 7 10,000 times not merely "predicting" it.

Stop the gaslighting and weaseling.

:roll:
Again, the only way one could assume that the protesters are discussing genocide is if you assume they are secretly antisemitic and then infer that genocidal intent from things that can be interpreted differently.

On the other hand, calls for Palestinian genocide by Israeli officials are explicit.

On the one hand, protesters have no direct say on policy.

On the other hand, senior Israeli officials are openly calling for genocide and have the power to craft policy.

On the one hand, protesters have killed no one and probably harmed no one.

On the other hand, Israeli government officials and the IDF have killed tens of thousands of people and injured thousands more.
@Pants-of-dog were the Nazis genocidal when speaking about "the final solution"?

As for the protests:

Axios wrote:Zoom in: A large majority (81%) of students support holding protesters accountable, agreeing with the notion that those who destroyed property or vandalized or illegally occupied buildings should be held responsible by their university, per the survey.

A majority also said they oppose the protest tactics: 67% say occupying campus buildings is unacceptable and 58% say it's not acceptable to refuse a university's order to disperse.
Another 90% said blocking pro-Israel students from parts of campus is unacceptable.

Radicals becoming more radicalized will only end badly for them.
From the source cited in the previous post:

The other side: Students were still more likely to say they support the pro-Palestininan encampments than oppose them.

45% said they support them either strongly or a little bit. 30% were neutral, and 24% were strongly or a bit opposed.

So how does a nation form, @FiveofSwords ? How […]

That letter was fake. https://www.youtube.com/wa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

British Intelligence: the horde air defence cann[…]

... The USA is like the Soviet Union overmilitari[…]