Where do you guys score on the Moral Foundations Test? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.
Deutschmania wrote:Oh , I definitely have a libido , whether or not I appreciate having it . So , for example , in my freakishly unique case , especially pertaining to my autism , I have sensory hypersensitivity , including with my sense of touch , which is easily stimulated . Do you see where this is going ? Therefore , every time that my father cuts my hair with an electric trimmer , it acts as a vibrator . After he's finally at long last finished , I go and get a shower . Although my parents think that it's to rinse out any remaining loose hairs , it's all the more so to clean out my pipe , in order to relieve the stiff swelling of my sausage . So yeah , I am definitely not experiencing an erotic attraction to a man , in this case my own father , I merely am ending up getting sexually aroused , as a purely biological occurrence . This is the difference between the sex drive of libido , and the sexual attraction of ones orientation . And just because I have never felt drawn to have sex with anyone of either gender , it doesn't mean that I have erectile dysfunction . I just don't feel anything other than aesthetic attraction for people . Beyond that it's all the same to me . But yeah , the idea that we don't have a functioning libido , and should get our hormones checked is a common assumption made about asexuals , as these videos address .

If you suffer from autism as in Aspberger then it will be a very special person who would be your life partner. I think I saw some documentary about how challenging it is to find romantic love with people who have autism of some sort. A very bright young man who was the eldest son of a couple we knew, had a type of autism. Very bright kid. He went to CU Boulder and got an engineering degree, did well at work, but had the hardest time in the world feeling attracted to women and getting a girlfriend. His parents worried he might be taken advantage of.

In reality you should just go out and socialize in places you enjoy. If anything happens it happens? If not? You go on with your life.

That hypersensitivity for being touched is interesting. I would think that you should find a woman who is just nice and kind and thoughtful and is interested in the same things you are. You start off as friends and after a while if she likes you a lot? And thinks you are cool?

Same thing for a male if you are attracted to your same sex. I do not know.

All I know is that at 40 years old it is high time you start thinking about becoming more involved in interpersonal relationships Deustchmania. It is good for your mental and emotional health above all.

You are a really intelligent and interesting man. You should not think that you do not have much in terms of offering someone something because you do not make money or you are unemployed or are living with your parents.

Do not do that to yourself. Always have positive thoughts about your own ego and your own identity. You are special, and unique but also you have a lot in common with many others. Both at the same time is very true.

I am a fan of yours you know. I am.

Mucho amor,

Tainari

In the West we're all fighting the Nazis Well […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

There is a guest lecture about this in that Ukrai[…]

@FiveofSwords A person's academic work should[…]

I find it bizarre that people like @Unthinking M[…]