Are You A Foodie? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Are You A Foodie?

1. Yes, I Consider Myself A Foodie; I Enjoy The Pleasures of Food For Its Own Sake.
43%
2. No, I Am Not A Foodie: Food Is Fuel, Plain and Simple.
33%
3. Other.
24%
ness31 wrote:Lol, I was trying this thing on PoFo, where people can’t judge my posts based on my gender. It’s actually a super boring approach and I’m very restricted in what I say, but I made a conscious decision to do it.

Thing is, I already know that you are a woman.
By ness31
You used to have a 50/50 chance of being right. These days, I’m not so sure what the fractions are ;)
ness31 wrote:You used to have a 50/50 chance of being right. These days, I’m not so sure what the fractions are

Come on now, If I am right atleast admit it.

The people on this forum are equally dicks to dude and chicks, so you won't get uneven treatment.

But I am curious as to my skills in identifying sex-specific language use.

:D
By ness31
But I am curious as to my skills in identifying sex-specific language use.

Yeah, I like doing that too. Which is why you need to game the system somewhat ;)
ness31 wrote:Yeah, I like doing that too. Which is why you need to game the system somewhat

Soooooo…….about your penis, or lack thereof.

What can you tell me about it. :excited:
By ness31
Um...it’s delightful??

You know, some mod is going to walk in any moment and edit then shit out of this thread because you used the word penis too much.. :lol:
ness31 wrote:Um...it’s delightful?? You know, some mod is going to walk in any moment and edit then shit out of this thread because you used the word penis too much.

How about "vagina" then? How is your vagina? Do you have one?
HMMMMM?!

TELL ME!!!

:lol:
By ness31
Ok, I’ll tell you, but only if you promise to keep it a secret! Promise?
ness31 wrote:Ok, I’ll tell you, but only if you promise to keep it a secret! Promise?

Tell me in a PM, and yes, I promise to keep it a secret. I am a man of my word.

may the pofo gods ban me if I ever betray your trust. :)
By colliric
MistyTiger wrote:McDonalds food is worse now than it was in the 90s. All this processed food is so unhealthy and tastes horrid.

The Restaurant has added too much absolute shit to it's menu. It's menu is basically twice as big as in the 1980s. Why do you need a double quarter pounder or a double Big Mac?

The core items still taste the same though and always have. The Cheeseburger is basically identical to it's 1948 original. Classic crap.
By Drlee
Just had broiled Pacific salmon with lemon caper sauce on a bed of wild rice. Domaine J.A. Ferret Pouilly-Fuisse Tete de Cru 'Le Clos' '16 with and Warre's Otima 20 Year Tawny after. Desert? Another Warre's. Well two more. Ashton Churchill because I had not done one in years.

Home now. Sandeman's and a cat in my lap.
By Ter
Just finished breakfast with two Thatpot Premium parathas, butterbeans taken out of their pods and smothered in a sauce with koriander, leftover chicken curry and freshly made dahl (lentils spicy sauce), two freshly brewed coffees and also a cat on my lap.
By Drlee
Sounds wonderful Ter. I love curry.

Having kinky hair does not define anyone as belon[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hopefully, we will all get what we deserve. Frie[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol: