Is it racist to prefer to date white women? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ALL men choose women based on physical attractiveness. To deny this reality is to make a fatal error. How much is based on this varies, however.

Solely on physical attractiveness? It might work. It depends on what you expect from such a relationship, I suppose. Trump probably did that, and I highly doubt he'd make the MGTOW club if his marriage(#3) failed.

Future MGTOW members are sissies to begin with and it doesn't matter who they might get in a relationship with. They are doomed from the start, because they are weak, and insecure.

Being a virgin is nothing to be proud of, or ashamed of. Talking about women when you are a virgin is quite... ludicrous, however. :lol:

Didn't you start that thread about MGTOWs??? :?: How do you even begin to relate to pathetic guys who have been burned by females when you haven't even gotten laid?
Godstud wrote:ALL men choose women based on physical attractiveness. To deny this reality is to make a fatal error. How much is based on this varies, however.

Solely on physical attractiveness? It might work.

I'd say men initially evaluate women on their attractiveness ... And to a degree that judgement may predispose them. But I think men choose women on the basis of their demeanor and on personal chemistry. If you've ever "sparked" with someone, you know what I mean.

Zam
Is it just me or it seems that @Godstud always has a picture of sexy women just setting there waiting to be posted when the time calls for it ?! :lol:

For the topic, as others have pointed out, it depends on why you don't find anyone outside your own race sexually attractive.
If you hold other races to be inferior and thus can not be attractive to a point where you essentially brainwash yourself into never finding them attractive, then its racism.
If its based on certain physical features that a certain racial group simply does not attract you sexually, then no its not racism.

For example I personally am very "picky" in regards to whom I find sexually appealing.
For example, I find actress Amber West to be beautiful and appealing, but I don't find her fully sexually appealing because I consider it a huge turn off if a woman's genitals (i.e pussy) have a very dark shade to them which she most probably have. So basically sexy in general, just not all of her.
Does this make me racist ? I don't believe so, because its not racism to have specific sexual preferences in some or other areas. Its just normal.

And in general, most people, will develop their sexual preferences based on their surroundings during their up bringing; As such it is very natural to develop a preference for specific type of features that just happens to be the most common among the group you belong to.

@Oxymandias
Dude, studies have shown that guys don't give a flying fuck about a chick's skin or even appearance. Guys are less selective than girls are.

One word; Fetishes. :p

(Edited spelling and grammar)
Anasawad wrote:Is it just me or it seems that @Godstud always has a picture of sexy women just setting there waiting to be posted when the time calls for it ?! :lol:
Hey... I like the ladies.. So sue me! :lol:

Anasawad wrote:but I don't find her fully sexually appealing because I consider it a huge turn off if a woman's genitals (i.e pussy) have a very dark shade to them which she most probably have
Ever heard of anal bleaching? I am sure they could figure out something for the front. Also, in the dark you'd never know the "very dark shade". :lol:

Anasawad wrote:As such it is very natural to develop a preference for specific type of features that just happens to be the most common among the group you belong to.
Yet often people are attracted to the very opposite of that. It's also very natural to want someone who does not have the same features as the group you are in. This prevents inbreeding.
Oxymandias wrote:Fighting against your own nature is only going to cause you harm and mess with your emotions. Guys have a natural inclination to accept any women, regardless of race. It isn't something you can choose or suppress, it's something inherent to males and a core part of their behavior.

Again, I don't fucking care. I am not a typical guy. I just be myself. I am more selective when it comes to my mates than other guys, and for me I would say that this is the proper way to live. I'm not interested in fucking just anyone. If that's what you want to do then have a blast. I don't try to fit in with the norm because I'm not a conformist asshole.
@Agent Steel

Woah, woah, don't get so aggressive. See? Fighting against your own nature is making you angry and defensive. You need to chill man, and let your love all colors of skin.

On a more serious note, empirical evidence points to straight men not being selective towards difference females due to hormones as well as the dopamine which releases itself in your brain whenever a man sees any female regardless of skin color. For a guy who holds genetics and psychology to high importance you seem to refuse to believe any of it. Guess you only believe in that kind of stuff whenever it is convenient to your beliefs huh? Well let me tell you one things, science is never convenient. You'd have to be an effing idiot to believe that.
Godstud wrote: Ever heard of anal bleaching?

No ... and I don't plan on turning my back on any guy who has ... thank you very much ...

It's also very natural to want someone who does not have the same features as the group you are in. This prevents inbreeding.

Indeed, many cultures (both primitive and advanced) placed high value on exotic females.

Zam :music:
Oxymandias wrote:@Agent Steel

Woah, woah, don't get so aggressive. See? Fighting against your own nature is making you angry and defensive. You need to chill man, and let your love all colors of skin.

On a more serious note, empirical evidence points to straight men not being selective towards difference females due to hormones as well as the dopamine which releases itself in your brain whenever a man sees any female regardless of skin color. For a guy who holds genetics and psychology to high importance you seem to refuse to believe any of it. Guess you only believe in that kind of stuff whenever it is convenient to your beliefs huh? Well let me tell you one things, science is never convenient. You'd have to be an effing idiot to believe that.

You aren't making sense. Just for the sake of argument, let's grant your first premise, that straight men are *not* selective when it comes to females. Now let's accept that I am a male who *is* selective when it comes to females. Do you really think it follows from these two premises that I am therefore not a straight male? Because if you think that follows logically, you need to go back to school and take another course in logic.

And also, on another serious note, I am not nor could I ever feel comfortable or happy by having sex with another man. It would be impossible. Presumably no straight man would be happy in such an activity. It would feel weird.
@Agent Steel

There is no contradiction. I used "straight man" as a distinction. I'm not saying you aren't straight because you say you're selective. My point is that you aren't biologically meant to be selective based on skin color and that your probably selective because of barriers either made by society or by yourself. The fact that you're so defensive about it makes me inclined to assume that homosexuality is a deep seated insecurity in psyche.

I'm not talking about your sexuality. Your going off on this irrelevant tangent that has no bearing on what we're actually talking about.
Last edited by Oxymandias on 23 Apr 2018 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
Oxymandias wrote:@Agent Steel The fact that you're so defensive about it makes me inclined to assume that homosexuality is a deep seated insecurity in psyche.

SHOTS FIRED!!! :lol:
Last edited by Rancid on 23 Apr 2018 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
Oxymandias wrote:@Rancid

Oh I forgot to add "insecurity" after "deep seated". I edited my post to add it and I recommend that you do so too lest Agent Steel mocks you because he refuses to actually address a person's argument.

done
The fact that you're so defensive about it makes me inclined to assume that homosexuality is a deep seated insecurity in psyche.

Which again, is a completely illogical assumption that does not follow. Logic doesn't seem to be your thing.

EDIT: I think I confused you with another poster. Isn't there a user by the name of Oxymoron who's always poking fun at me? I can't keep track of the people around here.

It's funny. I've been on this forum for like 10 years and I still don't remember anyone :lol:
Oxymandias wrote:My point is that you aren't biologically meant to be selective based on skin color and that your probably selective because of barriers either made by society or by yourself.

Male selectivity is likely based on the ratio of female availability ... Female selectivity is based on her perception of the pool of potential providers.

Zam
The studies mentioned above must have only included 20 year olds with high testosterone. As testosterone levels drop, the brain starts functioning and males become more selective. The more you come to see sex as a mutual act, the more selective you are.

Your characterization of the Russian invasion of […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]