U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - Page 38 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Your response is the expected made up shit that displays you have really, no argument and I refuse to waste my time on it right now because drinking is about to happen.

Sucks for you but people aren't going to stop talking about Palestine until she's free from her violent zionist occupation. :)
skinster wrote: I refuse to waste my time on it right now

That is fine, I also do not wish to talk to you but you brought up my name in your reply to Drlee.

As you feel it is important to post propaganda against the Jewish State, so will I continue to show you that what happens in Israel is chicken shit compared to the atrocities in 57 Muslim-majority countries and it is no coincidence that you are the worst of the Israel haters on this board.
Expulsion the Sudeten German did brought peace to Czechoslovakia and Europe as a whole, which is holding till today. As long as the Arab population (named "Palestinians" only after 1967 war but are mostly settlers from other Arab places) will live there, there will be no peace to the world, since it's a jihadi bridgehead uniting the entire Islamic world and is used for constant incitement to divert the attention from their own shithole homelands.

Edvard Beneš the Czech president offered to do it to Palestinians as well. Ss are two American president, Roosevelt and Hoover.

PRESIDENT EDUARD BENES
Dr. Eduard Benes was President of Czechoslovakia from 1935--38. In 1938 the Germans occupied the country, and in 1940 he organised a government-in-exile in London. After Czechoslovakia was liberated in 1945, he returned to the presidency. Soon after the termination of the Second World War, the Sudeten Germans living in Czechoslovakia were transferred to Germany.
In August 1946, Benes had a meting with Eliahu Ben-Horin and the latter reported on this meeting in his unpublished autobiography. According to Ben-Horin, "President Benes said that there was something he could not understand about Zionist policies. He felt that the transfer of the Palestinian Arabs to Iraq or some other underpopulated Arab country could have provided the soundest solution for the Palestine problem. 'Indeed,' Dr. Benes went on, 'I spoke about it several times to Dr. Weizmann ... in London, but he had not been receptive at all to this idea. We are now transferring the Sudeten Germans from Czechoslovakia to Germany, and their number is twice the number of the Arabs you have in Palestine.'" We should add that this transfer of Sudeten Germans was a compulsory transfer approved by the Great Powers.
Ben-Horin answered Benes that he did "not have to sell me on the transfer idea, because I have advocated this solution for several years." He then pointed out that whereas President Hoover "also favors the transfer idea", Weizmann and other Zionist leaders "may not be far-sighted enough in this respect". He also felt that one could not bring a parallel with the Sudeten Germans, since whereas Benes and his government were masters of Czechoslovakia, this was not the case with the Jews of Palestine.

Same offer by the British philosopher, Bertrand Russell

BERTRAND RUSSELL

Bertrand Russell was an English philosopher and mathematician. In his later years, Russell was actively engaged in the campaign for nuclear disarmament. For his numerous writings, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature.

In 1943, Bertrand Russell wrote about his views regarding a future Jewish State. With regard to the Arab question, he distinguished between the theoretical solution and the practical realities.

For the theoretical solution, he put forward the idea of transfer. He wrote that “it should be possible to offer adequate compensation for any disturbance, and to cause the Arabs voluntarily to surrender inconvenient rights in return for perhaps more valuable concessions elsewhere.”

However, in practical terms, he concluded that the problem was much more complex. This was not because he felt transfer was unethical or wrong, but because “the question is inflamed by the very general rise of Asiatic self-consciousness, and a determination to assert the rights of Asia as against the white man.” Even in the eyes of the most enlightened Indian inhabitants, Russell considered that Zionism appeared as an ally of British imperialism. He did not feel that there was “the faintist justification for this view”; however since it was widely held, it was politically important.(167)
You can try to laugh it off Skinster but Ter is right. It is time we tell it like it is. The majority Muslim nations of the area are little short of despotic theocracies. Children are beaten and imprisoned. Children sentenced to death. Gays hung publically. In other words, compared to them, Israel is a paradise. I would sure rather be a gay Palestinian in Israel than in Tehran.

Now why don't you post some more propaganda youtube videos? There are a whole lot of us who are not buying them.

Just so you know. 16 year old kids with weapons are not "children". They are deadly. You need to get over that.
There's a lot of off-topic shit in this thread. But let me address this:

noir wrote:Same offer by the British philosopher, Bertrand Russell

This is propaganda. Here is how Bertrand Russell actually felt about Israel, in his own words, which include condemnation of "imperial" Israel, support for a right to return for refugees and for Israel to gtfo of the occupied territories.

First Rei tried to claim Bertrand Russell on her side - which I proudly called out :D - and now you. Why, I don't know...

On topic:
Trump Denies Netanyahu's Claims That U.S. Embassy Will Move to Jerusalem Within Year

U.S. Presses to Relocate Embassy to Jerusalem by 2019

Mike Pence starts Middle East tour amid Jerusalem anger
skinster wrote:You are merely talking shite if you can't prove this, and you can't prove this because it isn't true, therefore you are merely talking shite. But that's not new.

Seems hypocritical since you have yet to prove anything you have posted on this subject.
skinster wrote:https://www.facebook.com/steven.salaita/posts/10215280130585037

Enough of this arrogance Israel its time to show some humility.

Israel needs to learn from the Assads, the Saudis and Saddam Hussein how to deal with Arab protests. I want to see Israel raising its respect for Muslims' human rights to the level of Bashar Assad.
Hindsite wrote:Seems hypocritical since you have yet to prove anything you have posted on this subject.

Seems hypocritical to see you say that since you never post anything to support your position, along with your zionist frands.

I on the other hand am often posting articles and videos, probably because it's really easy to prove that what I say is correct, and really hard to sell Israel as anything but an ethnosupremacist genocidal settler-colonial state.

Back on topic (you guys should try this too):

EU promises to back Abbas' demand for Jerusalem
EU foreign affairs chief 'reassures' Abbas that EU committed to establishing Palestinian state - with Jerusalem as its capital.
The European Union pledged its support Monday for Palestinian Authority chief Mahmoud Abbas’ vision of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.

On Monday, PA chairman Abbas met with European Union Foreign Affairs High Representative Federica Mogherini in the EU capital in Brussels, in a bid by the PA leader to win recognition for Palestinian statehood from the 28-member European body.

The trip, which coincides with Vice President Mike Pence’s three-day visit to Israel, is part of a larger effort to circumvent the US, the traditional broker of PA-Israel negotiations, and push to take a more active role in the Middle East.

On Sunday, the PA’s foreign affairs chief Riyad Al-Maliki told AFP that the “rules of the game” had been fundamentally altered by President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

"Since Trump's decision has altered the rules of the game, he (Abbas) expects the European foreign ministers to come forward and collectively recognize the state of Palestine as a way to respond back to Trump's decision," Maliki said.

"If the Europeans want to be a player then they have to be fair in their treatment of both parties and this should start with the recognition of the state of Palestine.”

During his meeting with Mogherini, Abbas urged the EU to back his plans for Palestinian statehood, and efforts to make eastern Jerusalem the capital of the new state. Abbas also hinted at his desire for renewed negotiations – led by the EU.

“We are keen on continuing the way of negotiations,” Abbas said. “We are determined to reunite our people and our land.”

Mogherini expressed her support for Abbas’ position, after having criticized President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

“I want to reassure President Abbas of the firm commitment of the European Union to the two-state solution with Jerusalem as the shared capital of the two states,” Mogherini said during the meeting.

Just before the meeting, Mogherini called Trump’s declaration “a problem”.

“Clearly there is a problem with Jerusalem. That is a very diplomatic euphemism.”

The meeting comes a day after Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu rejected efforts by Abbas to replace the US with the EU as a broker for future peace talks.

“On peace, I have a message for Abu Mazen [Mahmoud Abbas]: There is no alternative for American leadership in the diplomatic process. Whoever is not ready to talk with the Americans about peace – does not want peace.”
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241027
LehmanB wrote:It goes together with approving his venomous incitement and funding terrorists.

You're supposed to approve of this guy, since he serves Israeli/US interests.

Yet at the same time its Europe who has close ties with Israel, including cooporation with the settelments.

Source?
skinster wrote:Seems hypocritical to see you say that since you never post anything to support your position, along with your zionist frands.

My position is based on common sense. That and the Holy Bible is support enough. Praise the Lord.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]