ePub III, Fall 2010 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Co-ordination of all publishing projects.

Moderator: Administrators PoFo

By The Clockwork Rat
Yes, I'm doing an essay for psychology just now which I will submit. I don't expect it to get in, but I think it's worth a try.

It will be on the interplay of nature and nurture during child development. I will have sections on development of political orientation, moral development and might think about introducing another couple of things. It'll probably not be much more than 1,000 words. I forget how long they're supposed to be.
By MB.
I wrote a 5,000 word article about the history of the USAF and the military industrial complex I plan on submitting.
By HoniSoit
I think I could write up fairly quickly an article relating to my current research interests, which will be on labor issues in China.
By MB.
I'm trying to coerce Dubious Dan into writing something about his experience working on the Nike-Zeus program.
By MB.
Okay, I'm now coming for you PoFo users straight out of Compton with demands for articles. If I sent you a PM you better get back to me with a thesis or...

And for the rest of you, what are you waiting for? You think you're too good for my beloved PoFoMo?
By Figlio di Moros
I'm working on something. If I ever get it done, I'll submit it.
By MB.
Special props to Typhoon for being the first user to get back to me with an article.

The rest of you
By MB.
Typhoon, thank you again. I am really looking forward to seeing these articles. I haven't been in touch with Honi in a bit now, however, I think we should be approaching publication fairly seriously now considering that our number of articles has at the least doubled if not tripled since I started this thread.
By MB.
We can always use more feature articles, hopefully someday we will be able to setup a backlog with a peer review process. In the short term, however, there are two areas where we could use a lot more content. Those are: PoFo studies & literature reviews
As far as I am aware the former for the upcoming issue is composed exclusively of interviews (ie, no articles) and the latter, again, as far as I am aware, is a single book review.

Sorry for the dbl post.
By MB.
I was going to run with it.
By HoniSoit
MB wrote:hopefully someday we will be able to setup a backlog with a peer review process.

Hmm. I am wondering whether it will be a good idea for Fox to set up a private subforum for editors only so that we can post the submitted articles and edit and discuss them (with the option of inviting certain qualified members to peer-review the articles).
By Cartertonian
Ref TCR's piece - although I did not annotate ot change any of it, I've advised him to go with the tutorial advice he's subsequently received for it and re-submit.
By Cartertonian
Got it. I don't use my hotmail account for anything other than my PoFo alter ego - real life is administered via a different account - so I only really get round to checking hotmail when something on PoFo like this thread reminds me of its existence. ;)

The only thing silly here is you. The reason the[…]

I am waiting, @Pants-of-dog - cite from the repo[…]

Using two different terms for what is essentially[…]

https://i.ibb.co/THypGjD/image.pn[…]