System and Economy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By onemalehuman
Educating a recital in grammar mechanics is like teaching music. It only leads away from understanding the real moment when training a human gender to preform a career of social identity as directed by the composer of the tune and direction of the conductor following orders without questioning real from reality.

Music doesn't soothe this savage beast called instincts my intellect reflects from and my intelligence knows words are inventions like relaities not natural balance like living lifetimes balancing out everything taking place now.

Know the system inside out for a change, and you may just change your attitude. But I doubt it.

Again economics and ancestry work inversely within the same compounding results of total sums being half the next whole total sum. 2 step back for each moving in the next generation. That is genetics and economics works backwards shrinking the value of substance understood for symbolisms growing without understanding why or how the what, where, when, and who details arrive within this instant.

You have humanity on your side of this discussion, I only am using functions functioning as always from this side. You got history's failures adding on, and I understand how and why life works the same excluding technology's invented means to an end game of physchologic warfare in vernacular tribalism among every aspect of societal evolution in humanity's right to dictate what humans can become by rule of law.

Tyrany has many means, I see them all in the same way, just pulling apart the real moment so nobody can comprehend the real moment. So educate denial and wait for things to change, they won't by design of grammaric rules in parlimentary debate of single issues around details not functions functioning as usual.
The original post in this thread was a response to a conversation taking place in the Agora, where someone else started a thread using system and economy in the title, it wasn't just a random thought. Something to place the context to the content relative to other positions of thinking and whom controls the distribution of thought.

Look the Nazis are an interesting subject, but Hi[…]

I find it bizarre that people like @Unthinking M[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Muscovite schizophrenic Ivan Ilyin is quite lit[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 15, Wednesday Britons flock to the local def[…]