How often does the wind chime? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

In that hazy region between sleep and waking my mind often turns no fewer than seventeen seperate seperate realities over and over...some only make-believe and some semi-relevant...but there are one or two which defy the laws of any known gaming system and which teeter back and forth as overly distraught imaginings populate first one side and then the next in a seemingly random fashion which is not random at all...

It is here that I meet with those denziens of the region unknown in a tripartite machination overcoming both before and after opposition to my delicate insensibilities...

Frequently there is resistance to some of the more farfetched thought-punctuation, but this is mostly due to the lack of observable, sometimes obscured, findings leading to what some might call a logical menagerie...often these finding are not so obscured after all but simply catapulted forward at impossible speeds rendering them fit only for waking processes...
Can I relate to that. I found one cannot control their own nature without knowing completely the natural balance of all nature's blends. Get back to basics by understanding the physical makeup of how and why the details of what, where, when, and who were and are part of that continuious blending.

Time is a management of the moment tool, not a force of natural balance, so don't ignore it or fight against the ideas that came from within now's perpetual constant change.

The tri-lateral commission is nothing more than the three states to element categories of gaseous, liquid, and mineral molecules that shape and form the functioning balances naturally.

Which comes to choice of how one uses their instinctive knowledge, to take advantage or stay civil. Educate enough so nobody dares think for themselves and follow a standard set of symbolic metaphors or teach the functions of how and the balance of why that match physically the metaphors of fate and destiny with this moment being eterntiy"s balance point of details never duplicated twice.

It is within this I see the metaphor of Rapture where characters of reality realize their sole was captured for the false promise of immortal soul within literature.

Think exponentially knowing that standing still isn't motionless. Even event horizons move with the objects never staying the same details. That is the key to natural balancing along with self containment leaves no room for nothing at all universally applied anywhere now is everywhere.
Last edited by onemalehuman on 27 Mar 2012 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
The first picture has a figure with 12 outside edges and 24 inside angles making 24 spaces. The second one has 28 outside edges and 40 inside angles creating 40 spaces. the third well count them, but it is 120 spaces on six sides of a 7 piece of paper compounded combined symbolic metaphor to how reality covers up the first image of natural balance making now home to eternity's details in the making as always done universally.

I was told throughout my lifetime to keep it simple and don't let words get in the way of understand what is real, reality is but a dream of making the world a staged event.

Image Image Image

Image.

Chime in anytime.
I can only relate to entering in and out of one reality to the next in that state between wakefulness and sleep. I wake up in the morning and, though I never did it when I was young, I intentionally keep myself in bed where I can continue to exist in the fantasy world that never existed before and never will exist. I don't know where the desire comes from to remain there, but I can't deny that it exists. Eventually it's overwhelmed by the need to get up and greet the day and do what I must do, but I don't know that I'll ever dislike being in that place.
Last edited by grassroots1 on 28 Mar 2012 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
grassroots1 wrote:I can only relate to entering in and out of one reality to the next in that state inbetween wakefulness and sleep.

That is a shame you live for a reality without ever looking at what is real. But that explains a lot about your character role you have chosen to perform as in adapting into the balance of what eternity has become so far this moment has assembled with or without your gendered lifetime.

Know real before ridiculing other people's reality. Guilt by performing the same routine is still performing the same routine regardless the stage setting of theory vs theology being the evils compared as lesser to one another.

Kind of forms a state vs church mentality where philosophy means everything to making sure no body knows real completely.

The Achilles' heel to every reality of humanity's governances, is time relativity. Instead of attacking character roles, take away calulated time and they/vernacular tribalisms all implode back to within natural balance functioning as always here and forever now.

It is like the whole human population throughout history has been male and female lifetimes. So simple reality made it believed impossible to comprehend.

Thanks to the arts of educating self deception.
Hypersonic Weapons

Didn't Ukraine shoot down a bunch of Russian hype[…]

Not sure about what genocide you're referring to, […]

Not all classification of living organisms is arb[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Pu[…]