Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

sushil_yadav

Natural balance is actions constantly adding details to things working the same way. The things working the same way is nature of the results. Then creating a reality to define how society must live within the natural balance relative to rationed thinking is where things have gotten out of natural balance bring the human species to the brink of humanity destroying life upon this planet.

You made a statement about 0-10 that is 11 digits.
Literal truths are counted 1-10 and figurative values are added 0-9 both having equal number of 10 digits.
So relatively speaking in combination of the two, figurative 0 is equal in value to literal 1.

The two truths added together become a score/20 digits. now add just 4 corners of the globe being day, night, am's 12 hours to the dawn half and the pm's 12 hours on the dusk half of the earth's mass spinning by and those pole positions never moving in universal constant motion. But there are 4 more corners not discussed to match the 28 orbits of the moon passing between the earth and the north magnetic star of this solar system and the 4 quarters of the 13 lunar cycles each trip revolving around the sun rising in the East/dawn. I have a serious question about humanity because of this. Being civil in civic contests of trying to prove reality is greater than the real moment is futile by any and all theories and theologies combined.

Sometimes a person needs to look beyond time as defined by humanity's character roles and see the moment as a sole human lifetime of the species adapting between inception to the food chain and extinction from it ancestrally food chain of plant and animal kingdoms, to behavioral natures of predatory and prey instincts installed at conception of genetic continuation of details never duplicated, being end results confined to male and female lifetimes.

Simplicity, never forget where now is forever here even though sole results of lifetimes aren't. This covers every known societal devised to standardize the thought process collectively. There is a need for reality to govern the real moment, but to not allow every sole gender to comprehend real functioning as always is criminal intent to embezzle ancestors from their ancestral balance.

Just pointing out things not within your analysis of humanity not adding what it is to remain just another human sole results adapting within the focal point of expanding details arranged by contracting results of the same compounding self contained self maintaining matter of 120 elements to the periodic table.
Do you realize that literally NO ONE is reading anything of this?

You got a forum all to yourself, just so, no one would have to sort this.

Don't bother debating me, I won't return. I just wanted you to be aware of that.
Demosthenes wrote:Do you realize that literally NO ONE is reading anything of this?
Don't bother debating me, I won't return. I just wanted you to be aware of that.

When you decide to have a conversation about things and not direct everyone else in what to believe, instead of a debate among ideologues ideologies framing societal evolution we could discuss how this moment houses eternity's results never leaving this instant compounding additions making everything going on possible.

Wouldn't understanding real bring about a better way of understanding all the theoretical differences in character roles assigned to ancestral results making a career out of playing society's children every generation?

Avoid another world war since the arguments are fictitious anyway. But that would take away your authority and feeling of superiority in title to humanity's chain of command.

And yes I know I am ignored, but what I understand when ignored brings about self destruction being self inflicted by those believing they are above the human experience.

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]