So how has the game been going? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
As soon as it became clear that a coalition based on third-way economics was not going to happen, I lost interest in this whole bit. So did you finally get things working okay? Which parties have how many seats? And what does the current policy agenda look like?

I may jump back in if it looks like I can apply my ideas in any way, shape or form.
By ingliz
To get a feel for the policy agenda I suggest you look at legislation passed.

The "communists" won a minority mandate and are playing as Fabians
By Potemkin
The "communists" won a minority mandate and are playing as Fabians

Hey, at least we're doing better than the Nepalese Maoists so far. :)
By Falx
The game is fucking boring. That's how it's been going. It's turned into a huge wankfest where everyone lost interest and the communists are just steam rolling everything they like past parliament. Since they get to decide what happens in game it doesn't matter what they do though.
By Oxymoron
Yeah it is boring, because no one is creating events or stories about what is happening in the simulation.
By Falx
Ingliz is:
"Today thanks to our glorious leadership the nation of Pofo has enjoyed prosperity"
"Thanks to the prosperity, created by the very capable government, interest rates shall fall!"
"Because of our good governance our finances will be in tip top shape if we continue with our progressive policies."

I may or may not have only made up none of the above.

:knife:
By Sephardi
The game is dominated by the Communists. They should just put forward a bill that puts everything under government control and set up a network of communes and end this already.
By Oxymoron
Actually they are being very politically astute with the type of legislation they are presenting.

The argument for intent by the IDF and Israeli gov[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]