Cards - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Red_Army
I think we should use yellow/red cards like police trouble is used for real politicians.

:lol:

So I'm envisioning something like...

Leader of the PNL arrested, spouts anti-semitism
Today, the PNL leader Dave was arrested on drunk driving charges in the county of South Sokath. Police on the scene report that his black BMW sports car, with license plate NOTRCST was swerving dangerously along the busy New Yeddi turnpike when they pulled him over. Immediately belligerent, Dave exclaimed, "Don't you know who I am? I'm the mother****ing juggernaught!" The policemen on scene then asked him to step out of his car, to which Dave asked for the officer's identification. When the officer said his name Dave replied, "___? That's a typical jewbag name! Dave was released on bail and has denied repeated requests for comment.

If this is too personal, or stupid or whatever, I'll cease and desist the concept. But I thought it was funny. If no one else likes this idea, then what should we, if anything, do about yellow/red cards?
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
"Don't you know who I am? I'm the mother****ing juggernaught!"

:lol:

I like the idea. I'm pretty sure Dave isn't offended by it either.
By Donna
It should be kept in good humor if the offense took place outside the parliament forum. If Dave had said 'jewbag' as he did in the parliament forum, it would be an utter disgrace to the nation.
By NYYS
I like it. We can censure politicians that go above and beyond with the rule-breaking as well.
By Red_Army
I was thinking along your lines actually, Donald. We shouldn't hold anything outside of this forum against anyone, and maybe we should completely ignore personalities outside of this forum, in this forum, for sense's sake.

Because I don't want anyone going into the Drug Discussion Thread and imprisoning any of us :eek:
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Perhaps only things reported in the basement should be fair game for faux-news coverage. That way we don't have people cherry picking things to discredit other members of parliament.
By Red_Army
Yeah, or maybe only red cards, as they are the only penalty that would actually affect voting in parliament.
By Dave
My license plate actually says "NORDCST". Please correct this on the next newswire.

The prosecutor will need to explain why is it that[…]

If your argument centers around not believing in […]

https://i.ibb.co/Bs37t8b/canvas-moral[…]

I was being sarcastic, @FiveofSwords . Hitler wa[…]