RF-SN - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Demosthenes
albionfagan wrote:Well then you agree with me? I was not suggesting we vote purposefully against them, we vote for what we support.

Completely. I just scanned the thread real quick cause I'm just on for a minute, I couldn't remember who was saying what... ;)
By Red_Army
I think you're right demo, vote with your heart, not your bitterness!

We could even work together writing it, so that the wordage is to our liking.
By Brio
Donald wrote:Kudos to you guys for being able to work together.

And kudos to you for not spamming/trolling *cough* Sephardi *cough* another parties thread.

So how did the election shake down? Did we get enough support to oppose a right wing coalition?
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
So how did the election shake down? Did we get enough support to oppose a right wing coalition?

A centerist coalition currently has 51% of the vote, although fortunately for you without having to go to your economic opposites, the libertarians, and your social opposites, the fascists.
By Red_Army
It looks like the RF/SN has 23 votes on our own, and if the THP supports us we have 33 votes.
By The Immortal Goon
--Edit--

Bah, numbers.

Are there official results yet?
By Kon
I want three shadow ministerial positions for the RF as a term of the coaliton. One of them must be defense.
By Vladimir
I think we should have a joint cabinet divided up between us instead of two separate ones :eek:
By Kon
I agree, but I want a guarantee of at least three positions in the shadow cabinet for the RF and one of them must be the shadow minister of defense.
By Brio
I would like to run for the ministerial position on drug policy if such a position will exist.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Is the RF-SN coalition supportive to voting in bloc to oppose NATO entrance?
Last edited by Cheesecake_Marmalade on 16 Apr 2009 03:44, edited 1 time in total.
By Demosthenes
The only position I have any interest in would concern Foreign Policy, however, I am as always, willing to either bow to one of more experience, (with hope that some of my input could be included from time to time) or frankly wherever Comrade Vladimir sees fit to use my talents.

(I'm not averse to some type of propaganda ministry... ;) )

Cheesecake_Marmalade wrote:Is the RF-SN coalition supportive to voting in bloc to oppose NATO entrance?

I also support this measure.
By ingliz
I think we should have a joint cabinet divided up between us

I agree it will make our bid for a minority mandate stronger. I also think the PM's/ Leader of the Opposition job should go to an RF candidate to emphasise the fraternal solidarity between our two Parties.
Last edited by ingliz on 16 Apr 2009 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Red_Army
So how are we to decide who is the MPs? Voting I assume?

Are we going to divide into individual parties and elect separate MPs, is there going to be one mass election and the top 14 end up in parliament, or will there be separate elections?

I support the anti NATO deal btw.

I also think the PM's job should go to an RF candidate to emphasise the fraternal solidarity between our two Parties.

I'd support this. I don't distrust any members of the RF at all.
By Brio
Red_Army wrote:I don't distrust any members of the RF at all.

Even me?

*twists his mustache and thinks diabolic thoughts while laughing manically*

But seriously, although it would need a vote, if a member of the RF were to get the PM position I personally would nominate Honi Soit. His diplomatic skills are very good but he is still principled enough to not bend over backwards.
Last edited by Brio on 16 Apr 2009 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Falx
Everyone in my party so far seems to be in favour of creating an alliance with you how long until we have to reply to you officially?
By ingliz
Are we going to divide into individual parties and elect separate MPs, is there going to be one mass election and the top 14 end up in parliament

I thought we had 23 seats and 22 members? So every RF/SN voter gets a seat and if we cannot get V's vote reinstated I propose we coopt V for the spare seat.
By ingliz
Falx:

Sometime today would be good, if possible, as we want to be organised to make a bid for a minority mandate as quickly as possible.
Taiwan-China crysis.

I say war happens. China gets its way. If China[…]

If someone made a post about Black people or women[…]

The British people have been eating shit for almo[…]

Her weird ass crossfit exercises get circulated on[…]