A short press release - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
The Office of Cheesecake_Marmalade, up and coming politician from the PNL wrote:People of PoFo!

The time has come, for the very first time in the relevant history of this Great Forum, to elect your leaders, your servants, your parliament. You have the chance to do something wonderful for this Mighty Forum, and though I trust in my heart of hearts in every last one of you, from the adolescent Marxists to the adolescent Libertarians, from the social democrats to the social pariahs, from the fascists to the fashionable leftist, I still feel a churning in my stomach.

The election results, so far at least, are proving to be favorable for patriots everywhere. Our brothers in the Conservative Alliance and our tentative allies in the Unity Coalition have had a strong showing, but the favor of Madam Politic is a notoriously fickle one. The snide whispers of the SLD for every vote cast in the favor of our Grand Cause and the rumble of dissent from the treasonous party of the RF against the very system we are looking to create is cause for great concern.

The election has not reached its midpoint and already I can almost hear the libelous accusations from the Loony Liberals that oppose us. I could not fathom what they could concoct from their paranoid, delusional, and schizophrenic minds, for I lack such an obscene thought process, but I trust it to be wretched, I trust it to be wicked, and I trust it to be false, as all things that they believe and stand for are.

We must not be disheartened by their falsehoods and the support they receive. We must also not be convinced by their wicked tongue and harsh criticisms. In my experience, the dog that barks the loudest is the smallest and the weakest. The mad rantings against our Grand Cause are that of a decapitated chicken, flailing about whilst it is still dead. And the Loony Liberals are dead, doomed from the start to thrash and run around in circles whilst claiming to be blasé. Still, if they are aloud to run amuck and befoul the system that we are trying to create and the Glorious Forum we are trying to fight for, it will mean disaster for the way of life we are trying to lead.

So I say to thee, be you an abstainer, an undecided, a waffler, or a tragically lazy, but loving, user of PoFo, you must come to the aid of all that is good and just about this Politics Forum. Cast a ballot for the Pan-National League, the Conservative Alliance, the Unity Coalition, any of the Patriotic Parties of PoFo, and be proud of what you have done.
Last edited by Cheesecake_Marmalade on 10 Apr 2009 09:58, edited 1 time in total.
By Andres
I wonder if the PNLs policy of limiting immigration in PoFo entails the unpersonning of new members. I will vote with you if anybody who has been here less than two years is deported.
By Nets
^ There goes the whole PNL. :lol:
By Nets
:?: Gahnote's been here for ages.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Ah, I thought Okonkwo was going to be the leader. :knife:
By Zagadka
I can almost hear the libelous accusations from the Loony Liberals that oppose us.

Do you write for Fox News?

You speak of libelous accusations, but can't manage a press release without unwitty (and already used) slang slurs. Pray tell, do you also write "Micro$oft", or can you complete a reference to someone who disagrees with you without applying an inferring label?

I will vote with you if anybody who has been here less than two years is deported.

The only new threads would be made by Russkie... and myself...
By Dr House
I believe we would be remiss to make a party platform that didn't include the immediate deportation of Russkie. ;)
By Suska
decapitated chicken! hear hear! I'm totally convinced! I will post my vote for the Liberty Caucus IMMEDIATELY!

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]