Voting Booth - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Rancid
put me down for the LC
By ethan_c
SN for me please. (Prior to beginning the simulation it was agreed that users must have at least 20 posts in order to cast a valid ballot. Unfortunately you haven't reached that level yet. Thanks for participating anyway!)
By Einherjar
Pan-National League & People of Pofo.

Demo-Edit: I'm afraid Ingliz is correct, this is the equivilent of a hanging chad. I won't delete it so the Parliamentary Clerk can rule on it himself, but you're better served choosing one party, most likely.
By noemon
THP
By Vanasalus
For the sake of Balkan solidarity and with motivation of screwing the rest:

THP.
By dgun
I cast my vote for the right honorable gentleman Mr. Falx and his THP party.

Although I don't agree with his party's lack of Jesus, I do agree that Government should be secular.
By Gnote
I vote SLD.
By The Immortal Goon
Goon, upon advice of his comrades, votes SN
By Godstud
THP
By Kon
I will register a vote for the RF.
By peter_co
PUC-L
By Demosthenes
A friendly mod reminder, the glorious Clerk of the PoFo parliament has placed the final deadline for voting at 2pm central time on Wednesday.

It is currently 10:12 pm Tuesday night CDT.
By Stipe
THP
By Shah
THP. 8)
By Tailz
:?: THP :?:
By Demosthenes
Special note to the Parliamentary Clerk-

I have tried my best to keep this thread absent of spam or other posts that are not votes. I have tried to update changes in votes as they occured due to the post eidt time limit of 24 hours. Hopefully I caught them all. It's going on 1am here and I have to work in the morning. I won't be back on before voting ends so I won't be able to moderate it any longer. In some areas I have left notes which you have no doubt seen by now. Erebus, I think it is, voted for two parties. Handle that as you choose, I think there was some consensus that neither vote should count, but I leave that to your wisdom.

Good luck, and thanks for all the f...meh, that movie sucked...
By Independent_Srpska
and my vote goes foooor ------> PNL

:)

Trump pledges to scrap offshore wind projects on[…]

Then clarify exactly what you meant when you said[…]

The world is not a Nazi paradise with color codes[…]

...People tend to empathize with victims of viole[…]