The Conservative Alliance Platform and Roll Call - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Doomhammer
The Party Nomenclatura (so far, I think):

Dan
Doomhammer
NY Yankees Suck
Piano Red
Russian Guy
The American Lion
Truth-a-naut
Verv

(we need titles. Earl, Baron, Lord, Sir etc.)
By liberty
I oppose torture, the death penalty, welfare, entagilnging alliances, Employment Insurance, waiting periods for fire arms, states should decide abortion , and I believe the only tax we should have, is a very minimal import tax.

I don't think this relationship is going to work out. ;)
By Dave
Truth-a-Naut, why would you not join the PNL instead? Most of your posts seem to be concerned with defending Western culture, which would make the PNL a natural home for you. We are also larger than the Conservative Alliance, so it would be politically more effective. Furthermore, our policies are set by concurrent majority, so you are guaranteed to have influence.
By R_G
Off the SLD Party Platform, I was curious what the drinking and smoking age min would be by the CA?

May I propose 16 for wine and beer like in Germany, and 18 for hard liquor/spirits as it is in most European countries ( if not less )?

And minimum age for smoking at 16?

Marijuana should be a bit higher at 19 I think.

Thoughts?
By Sephardi
The best thing to do would be to let local and state governments decide it. This is why the Free Republicans are the real Conservatives. :D
By R_G
The only problem is how are you going by State?

Is Pofo the United States of America?

And how many states are there?

50 or 10?

I am strongly against Municipalities deciding such important laws relating to drugs and alcohol.

Would it make sense to go from town to town due to legality of alcohol distribution?

State by state maybe, but town by town?
By Sephardi
Provinces will be made. The federal government may decide on things such as a minimum and maximum age, but different places of (Pofo) have different cultures, so why should a guy from the ME forums decide what a guy from the Sports Forum does?

I do agree with you in the age ranges though. 16 for tobacco because teenagers use it anyways. 16 for beer and 18 for any other type of spirits (I don't think that 16-17 year old would be buying fine wine anyways). Marijuana could be 18.
By R_G
We really should work this out better, we as in center right, right-wing idealists.

If we come to a general agreement I am sure a strong Conservative presence would be had.

Otherwise the leftists screw everything up.
By Sephardi
Agreed.
By Attica
Sephardi I'm not sure how successful you advertising of your party is going in other party's threads. If people are interested I'm sure they'd click on your party's thread.

Conservative Alliance, if you wish I could try to whip something up for you. Please note all my logos have been pretty basic but I could try something, with a wolf hopefully.. ?

edit.

By Sephardi
That looks great.
By R_G
Agreed.

Red and Blue, it's perfect.
By Dan
I like. Thanks Attica.
By Doomhammer
That's a brilliant logo.
By Sephardi
Turn Of Events: Sephardi places his party vote under Conservative Alliance leadership and abandons the Liberty Caucus.
By Nets
You have to do it in the voting booth.

@FiveofSwords The Spanish didn't have guns in[…]

Spoken like a true Nazi, no surprise since these […]

Perhaps because Cuba isn’t China? I will have y[…]

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/178856126554508[…]