The Pan-National League - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By ingliz
He is a conservative marxist
By Dave
Okay then... :knife:

Status update on our platform:

I recently submitted my comments on everyone else's proposals via e-mail.
By Oxymoron
Cheese:
What if Dave wasn't the leader of the PNL?

This was said by CheeseM trying to gain support of members of another party.
I find this conduct by any member of the PNL irresponsible and treason, I move to ban Cheese from the party. There is only one leader of the PNL : Dave(unless we vote otherwise).
By Dave
If a become an obstacle to achieving our aims, I have no problem with stepping down. We don't operate on the fuehrer prinzip.
By Oxymoron
Dave that is something to be decided by a vote by members of the PNL, and I dont support such a move. What I find baffling is the way Cheese showed disunity and outright treason.
By Dave
Absolutely loyalty to me has never been part of the PNL's program, but rather, loyalty to our ideals and the success of those ideals. C_M was only thinking of our best interest. Naturally, if we see a fellow PNL member trying to orchestrate a palace coup for opportunistic reasons, that is a different story.
By Erebus
He is a conservative marxist

:up:
By Dave
What does that mean exactly? Socially conservative Marxist? Nationalist Marxist? Fifth columnist? Marxist with a secret love of capitalism? :?: Help us out here. :eh:
By Annatar
National bolshevik. :p
By Erebus
Edit.
Last edited by Erebus on 13 Apr 2009 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
By Dave
Do you want to be a full party member and not just a supporter? If so, PM me your e-mail address and I'll add you to our list, as well as forwarding what we have so far.
By Erebus
What would you like me to be? I don't mind either.
By Dave
We would be happy to have you on board if you feel you could and would provide us with some input.
By Erebus
What exactly would you like me to do specifically?
By Infidelis
Dave wrote:Absolutely loyalty to me has never been part of the PNL's program, but rather, loyalty to our ideals and the success of those ideals. C_M was only thinking of our best interest. Naturally, if we see a fellow PNL member trying to orchestrate a palace coup for opportunistic reasons, that is a different story.

Oxy set you up to be completely authorative and smash any (speculated, not actual) in-party infidels, and you passed on the option. Good diplomacy manuver by you...weird move by Oxy. :eh:
By Dave
Erebus wrote:What exactly would you like me to do specifically?

Our party operates on the principle of concurrent-democratic centralism. This is similar to the Leninist principle, except that rather than reaching a majority we reach a consensus. Once consensus is reached, that becomes our official policy and is not deviated from. So, unlike most "bourgeois" parties, we do not allow freedom of conscience, but unlike "extremist" parties we do not allow minority interests to be trampled/ignored. Thus, we would expect you to review our policy and platform proposals and provide input. If input is not provided consent is assumed.
By Erebus
Alright, I'll be a member.
By Dave
Please provide me with your e-mail address then.
By Erebus
PM.

I watched this video , and thought of this thread […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://youtu.be/6RHjH8pVPhA

I wouldn't go as far as to say I trust Biden, but[…]

@Pants-of-dog the tweets address official statem[…]