Howard gets tough! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Ocker
Efrem Da King wrote:Well your a melbournite its only to be expected of traitors.

Care to explain what this means? :?:
By Yeddi
We're not Melbournites, we're Melbournians... however i still don't understand what you mean. Are you suggesting that Traitors only come from Melbourne?

And anyway, that would only be treasonous if i failed in killing the leader, if i succeeded i'd be a hero.
By Efrem Da King
Well melbournites are the most unpatriotic people I've met. (including my close family)

But killing the leader is an act of treason.
By Yeddi
Yes, but only if that leader's supporters stay in power. If this person was throwing a quarter of our population into the army in oreder to take over the pacific, i'd say he wouldn't be too popular, therefore if he goes, most likely the government goes, and i'd be a hero not a treasonous melbournian
By Yeddi
If i had the power to delete that post i would. MAte, you've got to grow up abit. Insults don't help to make you a good poster or a person someone can trust to put up a valid arguement.

[Proctor's edit: Believe me I considered it, along with most of the other posts on this topic. But I will leave it as evidence of exactly how a topic should notlook.
Last edited by Yeddi on 28 Sep 2003 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
By Efrem Da King
They don't :( ?

But its true it seems like a pretty obvious fact to me and not insulting unless you find being called a melbournite insulting??
By TROI
Well I aim to go into politics

Firstly learn to spell :hmm: and secondly stop with the stupid comments.

Matt
By TROI
fine I'll stoop to your level: I know you are but what am I?

Matt
By TROI
takes one to know one.

Matt
By Aussie
Hello,
Just wanted to know I'm Catholic I've never known an Aussie Jewish person.

Thank You,
Aussie.
By Yeddi
I know 2 at my school, and i go to a christian school. Its not as if all the Jewish people walk around with Stars on thir clothes, this isn't Nazi germany yet no matter how much you may wish it to be.
By Efrem Da King
Uh, now as a melb this may come as a shock to you, BUT JEWS DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN NAZI GERMANY. Damn that doesn't say much for your intelligence or BASIC knowledge.
By Yeddi
:| You completely missed the point kid, you and aussie were saying it was rare to find an australian jew, my point was that they don't go around with signs proclaiming their jewish-ness...(hence the star comment)... you've probly met many.

The prosecutor will need to explain why is it that[…]

If your argument centers around not believing in […]

https://i.ibb.co/Bs37t8b/canvas-moral[…]

I was being sarcastic, @FiveofSwords . Hitler wa[…]