Australia to become 'debt free' tomorrow - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Swagman
The fact remains that Private Debt is not Government debt unless of course the "down trodden" rise up on May day and take control of the Govt and nationalise everything.

Afterall comrade BBK with his Steyr just has to speak it and it is so.
By BadBoyKillers
Swagman: Thats a rare talent. Sure to get you places. Make sure you put that on your resume

It is a rare talent almost as rare as parroting liberal party rhetoric but i guess what choice do you have, a pandering fatman or a coniving midget. Someone needs to tell you what to think and it might as well be the guy who gave you a job carving up the farm.

Swagman: There is no debt. It has been paid off. From original post 20/04/06: (Federal Treasurer Peter Costello has proclaimed tomorrow as the day the Commonwealth will become debt free) Tomorrow being 21/04/06.

He proclaimed it did he. How fuckin good of him. Maybe now he ll start paying off the nations mortgages and credit cards, not fuckin likely. How the fuck does a government increase taxes, withdraw services, sell off anything that aint bolted down and not get there arses lynched.

Since when were monobrowed midgets ever classified as a race

You tell me, YOU speak it, and it is so.

No I asked you, or am i writing too fast.

:lol:

Is it happening to you right now? Bring on the vi[…]

No, you have to be spoon-fed information and told[…]

Judaism is older than Christianity, dude. And I[…]

I used auto Google translate to render this articl[…]