Even with a knife in his heart, he shot the terrorist - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
A biblical mood with powerful speech, a teary-eyed Doron Mizrahi praised his late son for saving his officer during the attack. “Even with a knife in his heart, he shot the terrorist,” Mizrahi said. “That’s Ziv, a hero of Israel.” "Listen you enemies of Israel, Israel will prevail!"

[youtube]yd9ZeYuHIWE[/youtube]

Father of Ziv Mizrahi: Even with a knife in his heart, he shot the terrorist

November 24, 2015,

Thousands of mourners on Tuesday attended the funeral of Ziv Mizrahi, the 18-year-old soldier stabbed to death at a gas station on Route 443 in the West Bank on Monday.

The father of Ziv Mizrahi delivers an angry and defiant eulogy at his son’s funeral, comparing the fatal stabbing Monday to the death of his brother, who was killed while trying to thwart a suicide bomber 12 years ago.

“Erase the memory of all the Arabs. The nation of Israel lives and they won’t break us,” he says, according to Israel National News.

“I am going to sit shiva and go back to work. They won’t break us. I thought i had finished with this after I mourned my brother years ago, but he didn’t die for nothing, he exploded along with the terrorist and prevented more casualties. So, also my Ziv was not just stabbed in the back for nothing, he shot and saved his commander. We are a strong family and will go on. Am Yisrael Chai.” (People of Israel will Live).

Mizrahi, an IDF private in the Nitzan Battalion of the Combat Intelligence Corps, was promoted to corporal after his death. He is the 22nd casualty killed by Palestinian assailants since the wave of terror and violence broke out in October.

“How beautiful you were the day you were born,” his mother reportedly cried at the funeral, according to NRG. “I don’t want to be here.”

“Twelve years ago I mourned my brother and thought I was done with this. Now I am a grieving father, but they won’t break our spirit,” Mizrahi’s father, Doron Mizrahi, said.

Ziv was the nephew of Alon Mizrahi, murdered in a terrorist attack at Jerusalem’s Cafe Hillel in September 2003.

A teary-eyed Doron Mizrahi then praised his late son for saving his officer during the attack. “Even with a knife in his heart, he shot the terrorist,” Mizrahi said. “That’s Ziv, a hero of Israel.”

“It’s a huge tragedy and it’s impossible to digest this thing,” Roi Mizrahi, the soldier’s uncle, said in an interview with Army Radio on Tuesday. “He was someone innocent who didn’t do anything.”

MK Moti Yogev and Jerusalem Chief Rabbi Shlomo Amar were among those who attended the ceremony at Jerusalem’s Mount Herzl Military Cemetery, according to Ynet news.

Mizrahi sustained severe abdominal wounds when 16-year-old Ahmad Taha from the West Bank village of Qatanna stabbed him repeatedly at a gas station on the Jerusalem-Tel Aviv highway.

Magen David Adom paramedics attempted to revive Mizrahi, who served as a driver in the army, but a spokesman for the rescue service said first responders were forced to declare him dead at the scene.

A female IDF officer was also stabbed and wounded in the attack. She was evacuated to the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem with light injuries. She was released from hospital Tuesday morning.

The Palestinian assailant was shot and killed by soldiers at the scene. Another woman was lightly hurt when her car was hit by gunfire from security forces trying to thwart the attack.

Judah Ari Gross and Raoul Wootliff contributed to this report.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands- ... -stabbing/

Israel is not the only country that allows the exp[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@noemon Litwin is not a troll but a sophistica[…]

Yes, that also happened. But that was not due to […]

If you read history, you will see that racism was[…]