The final solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Sphinx wrote:Let's imagine for a moment that Jews inside Israel decided to recognize Muhammad as a prophet. This actually means they still recognize Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and all the Jewish prophets mentioned in the Torah.

Israelis can still maintain their language and race, like Turks maintain their language and race.

With this single move, the Middle East problem will be solved once and for all. Muslims all around the world will praise Israelis, and will support them as Muslim brothers. Hamas will stop firing rockets, and will praise their Israeli Muslim brothers. Peace will prevail, and everybody will be happy.

So what do you think?

Muhammed is a prophet of the wrong god. Jews do not worship Allah.
they're not called abrahimic religions for no reason ....
abraham had one god....all the prophets after hem had the same god...including jackob-david-moses-jesus-mohammed....all same god...
we just fight over follow hem right way ....
even the christians used to follow one god (still some of them until now) ...i believe that most popular ones are ariosic cult (not sure of spelling)
basically...
all these religions are basically one religion being given to man kind by prophet after anther ...its all a message of one and only god .....
and its all practically the same message telling the same thing ..and in each prophet tells about the one after hem ...
(check dead sea scripts ..and no..it was 700 years before islam not created by muslims...)

we people are simply arrogant idiots each believe he's right and everyone else is wrong
Stupid discussion IMO, as a jew I would rather kill myself than convert to Islam (never as a jew, I suspect most people would feel the same about converting) even if all the jews did convert or recognize Mo it still wouldnt solve the conflict. what about those living in so called refugee camps who think one day they can go back to Israel and pick up their grand parents lives?
Good luck pitching something you've titled "The Final Solution...." to the Israelis, Sphinx.

This is a joke, right?
Nets wrote:Good luck pitching something you've titled "The Final Solution...." to the Israelis, Sphinx.

This is a joke, right?

I admit that there is some trolling in the title. But I sincerely hope that oneday the conflict will come to an end, and I will be able to go to Israel for tourism or for business.
Long story short: nah dawg.

Islamic people would never accept Jews because many of them are prejudice and believe in a Jewish conspiracy running the world. Enabling the insane does not stop the insanity, it makes it worse. The "final solution" to the Israel-Arab conflict will be for the Islamic world to realize that they are, like every other religion, fucking insane; and they need to stop worshipping the delusions of ancient, desert sheep-fuckers.
kobe wrote:The "final solution" to the Israel-Arab conflict will be for the Islamic world to realize that they are, like every other religion, fucking insane; and they need to stop worshipping the delusions of ancient, desert sheep-fuckers.

I don't think this is a solution. Humans need something to believe in. If it is not religion, it is race. If it is not race, it is ideology. And so on.
Sphinx wrote:I don't think this is a solution. Humans need something to believe in. If it is not religion, it is race. If it is not race, it is ideology. And so on.

Are those two thoughts related? Because as far as I see, that's contradictory.

(1) [Disbelief] is not the solution.
(2) Humans need something to believe in.
(3) If not religion, then race; if not race, then ideology; ergo if not x, y

Ok, so explain to me how then atheism cannot be inserted in that chain to actually make it stop? Because if you say that Islam is currently causing the divide, unifying them under atheism or at least secularism seems like a worthwhile solution. Why is it not?

Oh ya, because Islam is a religion of hate and violence and uncompromising belief in the face of heathens. It's a horrible religion that finds diverse ways to cement its position as the worst dominant world religion.
Sphinx wrote:I admit that there is some trolling in the title. But I sincerely hope that oneday the conflict will come to an end, and I will be able to go to Israel for tourism or for business.

As an Egyptian, you can already go to Israel for tourism and business...
When the European Jews who invaded Palestine in the 1940s came, their intent was to "clear cut" the country, and replace the locals with a more Euro-friendly group of vassals.

This is what happened.

The idea that if these invaders had just taken off their kippahs and slipped burqas onto their wives, they would have been welcomed with open arms.... This demonstrates the cartoon-version of history and politics that our mass media promotes.

If 100 million Arabs invade your nation but convert to "Judeo-Christian Televison-consumer" religion, will you run to the door to kiss them on both cheeks?

If the British who invaded North America has thrown on head-dresses and got their wives to expose their breasts... do you think the actual natives would have let them steal all the land "with open arms?"
Sphinx wrote:Let's imagine for a moment that Jews inside Israel decided to recognize Muhammad as a prophet. This actually means they still recognize Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and all the Jewish prophets mentioned in the Torah.

Israelis can still maintain their language and race, like Turks maintain their language and race.

With this single move, the Middle East problem will be solved once and for all. Muslims all around the world will praise Israelis, and will support them as Muslim brothers. Hamas will stop firing rockets, and will praise their Israeli Muslim brothers. Peace will prevail, and everybody will be happy.

So what do you think?

I am an Israeli. Have a simple Q:
Will we have to start killing/murdering/slathering everyone, once we convert? I see Muslims do it everywhere they are at, all over the world. I ask, as this may be the most difficult part of converting to Islam .

QatzelOk wrote:When the European Jews who invaded Palestine in the 1940s came, their intent was to "clear cut" the country, and replace the locals with a more Euro-friendly group of vassals.

This is what happened.

The idea that if these invaders had just taken off their kippahs and slipped burqas onto their wives, they would have been welcomed with open arms.... This demonstrates the cartoon-version of history and politics that our mass media promotes.

If 100 million Arabs invade your nation but convert to "Judeo-Christian Televison-consumer" religion, will you run to the door to kiss them on both cheeks?

If the British who invaded North America has thrown on head-dresses and got their wives to expose their breasts... do you think the actual natives would have let them steal all the land "with open arms?"

QatzelOk,
You are simply laying, inventing history, in hope it will hold and no one will correct you. This is not what happened.

Jews were living in Israel for the last 5000 years, more of them started to come to Israel back in 1870, coming and buying lands. There is nothing special in 1940, as in this time, Jews bought enough land to enable the UN to decide to establish the state of Israel on the land Jews bought & owns. Most of the land was either swamps or desert.
Arabs did not accept it and started an organized war, they lost and so paid with more lost land. And this happens again and again, since then: Stupid Muslim tries to fight over land that was legaly sold, and they lose.

[Please no not double post.]
Last edited by Typhoon on 14 Nov 2015 16:40, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double post
anasawad wrote:they're not called abrahimic religions for no reason .... abraham had one god....all the prophets after hem had the same god...including jackob-david-moses-jesus-mohammed....all same god... we just fight over follow hem right way ....

Exactly ... As I recall there were 3 local Jewish Tribes allied with Mohammed when he began. Initially, the Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem. The Jewish tribes didn't dispute that Mohammed was a Prophet, they just didn't accept him as THEIR prophet, he was not a Jew. Mohammed sent them away (in peace) and redirected Muslim's prayers towards Mecca.

It's also notable that Jehovah's prophets were NEVER particularly popular and usually ended badly. Mohammed was luckier than most.

I don't think contemporary Judaism would have a big problem accommodating Islam as a true religion. Hebrew texts clearly describe God promising Abraham to also provide for Ishmael, his "unauthorized" son. The problem lies with Islamic exclusion and Jihadist intolerance. Sibling Rivalry ?

Zam
the problem in the conflict is misunderstanding and zealosy.....between religions as i stated before...
with islam ...its misunderstanding....in quran and in hadith ...its said believers of god ....and prophet clearly said do not call christians and jews and those before them infidels for they believe in god ...
and its practically spotted everywhere in islam ....that believers of god are not only those who call them selves muslims but can also be from other religions....thus none is allowed to judge followers of other religions or anyone in general ...as it is only for god to decide who are his true followers...

so the misunderstanding for many ...with the very well placed greed and thirst to power and wealth of fewer some has allowed this to turn into one of the largest conflicts in history ...where people are driven like hordes of brainless animals to serve the interest of some humans thinking "god" ordered it

So what do you think?

Muslims have been known to kill other Muslims you know.
There isn't much in the way of forseeable solutions, short of killing one side or the other off entirely. Israel is entirely unwilling to have a two state solution at this point, a one state solution is even more unlikely, and the US isn't going to stop providing the backing for Israel anytime soon.

communism prohibits religion The Muslim religion[…]

^ I guess you meant Raqqa. How exactly don't we k[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times mo[…]

There were no barricades. Everyone was able to ac[…]