SJWs take over campus with threats of violence - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Immediate expulsion for students involved in threats of violence, immediate expulsion for students involved in racist mobs on campus. I doubt that college would tolerate neo-Nazis holding professors backed into a corner and unable to leave, or prevent non-whites from entering hallways/classrooms, or demand non-whites stay away from campus whenever they want, nor should they tolerate those racist students either. Straightforward and clear-cut.
It should also be pointed out that Evergreen prides itself as having an experimental structure without formal classes, grades, or hierarchy.

The students having this much power is part of the point of the institution. This is something that seems to be lost in the discussion here. This isn't a college in the way most people are probably thinking about it
A biology professor at Evergreen State College, who was berated by students for refusing to participate in a no-whites day at the Olympia, Washington, school, says he has been forced to hold classes off campus out of fear for his safety.

In an appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Bret Weinstein said radical students are still in control of campus and have threatened violence if their demands are not met.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... holds-cla/

The professor is Jewish and there was nothing wrong with refusing to participate in a no-whites day, which is inherently racist. America used to have a 15% quota for Jewish students and diversity on campus can only be celebrated if white students are present in great numbers along with minority students. I think the organizers of the event should be suspended.
The Immortal Goon wrote:It should also be pointed out that Evergreen prides itself as having an experimental structure without formal classes, grades, or hierarchy.

The students having this much power is part of the point of the institution. This is something that seems to be lost in the discussion here. This isn't a college in the way most people are probably thinking about it

Experimental is interesting, and I'm all for student protests and demonstrations. Racial violence and racist mobs, however, should neither be tolerated nor acceptable. I honestly doubt that many people have a problem with the concept of students having more sway over campus administration. I wouldn't defend or tolerate white supremacist student groups trying to do this. Why should we tolerate liberal, middle class racists in this case, either?
That is something that I do actually believe social liberalism needs to confront. Some white liberals, especially young ones, aren't anymore interested in actually understanding and dealing with race than their great grandparents were. They are on the opposite side but still manage to do incredibly racist or just weird stuff rather than actually have a nuanced understanding and dialouge about race relations.
Prop. Kevin McDonald ("Culture of Critique") says Jewish raducals created this situation to begin with (Frankfurt School, postmodernism, postcolonialism, poststructuralism). Now it's the fruits of their destructive "deconstruction". Today these students are turning against Jewish professors who invented all this useless disciplines.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cul ... que_series
Meh, just middle class people being middle class people, they have always believed in weird shit (invisible hand anyone?). I am just glad I will never have to deal with this, as long as I remain in the pub/ factory/ building site none of this shit touches me. It is just middle class people ruining each others lives and that is fine by me. The second it starts invading working class liberated zones it should be crushed without mercy of course.
Wait...wait....this dump has a 92% acceptance rate? And it isn't accredited? :lol:

I don't see what the fuss is about. It's not an actual campus for higher education. It's a scam to garner tuition fees. Love it. Anybody employed by it or enrolled doesn't deserve to be taken into consideration.
noir wrote:Prop. Kevin McDonald ("Culture of Critique") says Jewish raducals created this situation to begin with (Frankfurt School, postmodernism, postcolonialism, poststructuralism). Now it's the fruits of their destructive "deconstruction". Today these students are turning against Jewish professors who invented all this useless disciplines.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cul ... que_series

This phenomena of a minority of jewry making the rest look bad through batshit crazy subversive activities goes back a long way, to as far back as the 19th century and earlier, and apparently, as you say, they are still at it.

For a historical perspective:

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM. A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE. By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.
I'd speculate the combination of atheism and an absence of a national identity (they reject both their host nation and also Israel) causes some kind of really intense existential angst in the jewish soul that drives them into sociopathic mental illness.

I don't suppose there is any chance Israelis / zionists could rehabilitate them to sense and civilisation? Or are they a lost cause?
Igor wrote:I don't see what the fuss is about. It's not an actual campus for higher education. It's a scam to garner tuition fees. Love it. Anybody employed by it or enrolled doesn't deserve to be taken into consideration.

Yup.

I'm not sure why this is so hard for people to understand. This is a place pretty much designed for this kind of thing. That's what it's there for. This is like reporting controversy that a country music festival is playing too much country music.
SolarCross wrote:This phenomena of a minority of jewry making the rest look bad through batshit crazy subversive activities goes back a long way, to as far back as the 19th century and earlier, and apparently, as you say, they are still at it.

For a historical perspective:

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM. A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE. By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.
I'd speculate the combination of atheism and an absence of a national identity (they reject both their host nation and also Israel) causes some kind of really intense existential angst in the jewish soul that drives them into sociopathic mental illness.

I don't suppose there is any chance Israelis / zionists could rehabilitate them to sense and civilisation? Or are they a lost cause?

@MememyselfandIJK already says he's that sort of Jew. Of the ilk of Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomski, Judith Butler. Of corse all of them hate Israel and Israel fight them back.
Last edited by noir on 30 May 2017 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I am not sure he is coming. He ne[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]