Pre-Tribulation Deception - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Hindsite
Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

Hindsite wrote:Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

What if there is no satan?
Besoeker wrote:What if there is no satan?

In my opinion, that would be a good thing. However, Christ says that Satan the devil and his demon spirits are real.
Hindsite wrote:However, Christ says that Satan the devil and his demon spirits are real.

So... You believe them (I say them because the christian bible is written by people and edited by councils)? Why? Is there some reason, or do you just not care enough about your beliefs to audit them before allowing them into your mind? I think that the latter might be correct, but please tell me if there is some logic behind your absorption of this fact.

BTW, this particular post is not meant to be insulting. If you read it from a certain point of view it will seem insulting, so I suggest you read this with introspection in mind (I want a good answer ).
I belieive Christ because I am a Christian (maybe circular reasoning), but that is good enough for me right now, since I have already went through the thousands of other reasons and it would be futile to get into all that on this forum.
I think a one world government of some sort would be needed for interfacing with alien civilizations though. Why would that be satanic?
Rancid is correct. Furthermore, if Earth never ends up being represented by a unified government, galactic federations of alien civilizations won't want to negotiate with us because if could violate one of their primary directives.
By Rich
Hindsite wrote:Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist.
You must stop trusting these liars that you take for translators. For example, 1 Samuel 29:4 refers to David as Satan. Perhaps your church chose to conceal that from you.
Rich wrote:You must stop trusting these liars that you take for translators. For example, 1 Samuel 29:4 refers to David as Satan. Perhaps your church chose to conceal that from you.

You must be believing lies from Islam. The following is actually what it says:

Then the commanders of the Philistines said, "What are these Hebrews doing here?" And Achish said to the commanders of the Philistines, "Is this not David, the servant of Saul the king of Israel, who has been with me these days, or rather these years, and I have found no fault in him from the day he deserted to me to this day?" But the commanders of the Philistines were angry with him, and the commanders of the Philistines said to him, "Make the man go back, that he may return to his place where you have assigned him, and do not let him go down to battle with us, or in the battle he may become an adversary to us. For with what could this man make himself acceptable to his lord? Would it not be with the heads of these men? "Is this not David, of whom they sing in the dances, saying, 'Saul has slain his thousands, And David his ten thousands '?"

(1 Samuel 29:3-5 KJV)
Last edited by Hindsite on 14 Mar 2016 02:42, edited 1 time in total.
Is it not possible that the extraterrestrials could decide to promote one nation as the one to unify earth so they may negotiate? Maybe the Allied forces were trying to stop progress.
It's quite possible they might do that. Which government do you think has the greatest chance of being infiltrated by alien spies, and do you think these mysterious visitors are truly despotic overlords, or perhaps mysterious benefactors we just don't yet trust?
I'm going to say mysterious benefactors out of hope that they are. If not, well we might just be screwed and my prediction is meaningless. I would guess that Israel is a failed attempt at subversive global domination by another species, if I had to choose a country. None of the others try as hard as them. It could also be that they have assimilated into our societies and are subtly shaping everything so that we will peacefully come together or are in waiting for a country to be chosen for global domination.
That sounds shocking and quite thought-provoking. I do think I read somewhere in the Bible that says most of what you're saying. Do you think it's possible that sunglasses, with a special filter, could allow us to see signs of alien influence working on us at a subconscious level?
Bulaba Jones wrote:That sounds shocking and quite thought-provoking. I do think I read somewhere in the Bible that says most of what you're saying. Do you think it's possible that sunglasses, with a special filter, could allow us to see signs of alien influence working on us at a subconscious level?

That's crazy, Bulaba khan. Everyone knows that the government has set up a secret organization of men dressed in dark suits to communicate with and police the aliens who are disguised as humans on Earth, but who are mostly interested in being comic relief.
Rich wrote:You must stop trusting these liars that you take for translators. For example, 1 Samuel 29:4 refers to David as Satan. Perhaps your church chose to conceal that from you.

Hindsite wrote:You must be believing lies from Islam. The following is actually what it says:

Then the commanders of the Philistines said, "What are these Hebrews doing here?" And Achish said to the commanders of the Philistines, "Is this not David, the servant of Saul the king of Israel, who has been with me these days, or rather these years, and I have found no fault in him from the day he deserted to me to this day?" But the commanders of the Philistines were angry with him, and the commanders of the Philistines said to him, "Make the man go back, that he may return to his place where you have assigned him, and do not let him go down to battle with us, or in the battle he may become an adversary to us. For with what could this man make himself acceptable to his lord? Would it not be with the heads of these men? "Is this not David, of whom they sing in the dances, saying, 'Saul has slain his thousands, And David his ten thousands '?"

(1 Samuel 29:3-5 KJV)

It isn't the KJV.
Not a problem but it just shows how there are different interpretations, a point I touched on earlier.
[quote="Besoeker]
It isn't the KJV.
Not a problem but it just shows how there are different interpretations, a point I touched on earlier.[/quote]

I guess the word translated "adversary" could be translated as "Satan" since Satan means 'adversary of God and man" - Therefore this is a case in which the context is important in translation.

Take a look at 2 Samuel 19:22 that uses the same word to describe this day or maybe it is referring to sons of Zeruiah.

And David said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah, that ye should this day be adversaries unto me? shall there any man be put to death this day in Israel? for do not I know that I am this day king over Israel?
Last edited by Hindsite on 14 Mar 2016 09:32, edited 3 times in total.
Hindsite wrote:[quote="Besoeker]
It isn't the KJV.
Not a problem but it just shows how there are different interpretations, a point I touched on earlier.[/quote]

I guess the word translated "adversary" could be translated as "Satan" since Satan means 'adversary of God" - Therefore this is a case in which the context is important in translation.[/quote]

Could be translated as............interpretation of the meaning again. Kinda knocks the feet from under it as the word of god.

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]