Power of belief - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Tibet lover
Tourists and photographers visiting Tibet Autonomous Region, located in southwest China are often avid to take photos of the Tibetan Buddhist pilgrims who are heading towards Lhasa. Regardless of the bad weather and poor environmental conditions, the pilgrims start their journey at their homes and progress towards the Jokhang Monastery in Lhasa, the final destination.

When a pilgrim prostrates himself before the Buddha, he is engaging himself in the "body" worship. However, when he is constantly chanting Om Mani Padme Hung, he is performing the "word" worship. Finally, when the pilgrim's heart is focused on Buddha, the pilgrim is engaging himself in the "mind" worship. Therefore, the "body", “word", and "mind" are well united when the pilgrim does the full-body worship.

Power of belief (Ⅰ) http://eng.tibet.cn/2012sy/xw/201505/t2 ... 56613.html
Power of belief (Ⅱ) http://eng.tibet.cn/2012sy/xw/201505/t2 ... 56614.html
By Azure Angel
Interesting thing to read, by the way, do you think Tibetan people will ever free themselves from shackles of China?
By Decky
Free themselves? Before China came with the aptly named People's Liberation Army the Dali Lama and his totalitarian theocracy kept them in medieval conditions. They have been freed.
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:Free themselves? Before China came with the aptly named People's Liberation Army the Dali Lama and his totalitarian theocracy kept them in medieval conditions. They have been freed.

Can your beloved Serbs come to UK as People's Liberation Army and liberate you then Decky?
By Decky
Would they put the cabinet against a wall and give them justice and would they give us Yugoslavia style political and economic system and would they guillotine the royal family? If so then sure I would welcome them with open arms and organise street parties to celebrate liberation day.
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:Would they put the cabinet against a wall and give them justice and would they give us Yugoslavia style political and economic system and would they guillotine the royal family? If so then sure I would welcome them with open arms and organise street parties to celebrate liberation day.

You are all for bloody revolution, eh Decky?
I assure you, in true Yugoslav style revolution, people like you would be first targets to kill after Royal Family is killed.
I would know, since I have most zealous fanatical blinded communists in family, they know the glory of the bloody revolution more than you ever will.
By Decky
I would hope not but I was martyred for the cause then hey ho, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs the worldwide republic of the working class will come forth by any means necessary.
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:I would hope not but I was martyred for the cause then hey ho, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs the worldwide republic of the working class will come forth by any means necessary.

What if you are not martyred for the cause but are killed as dog and after knights of revolution are done with you, they go pay a visit to your wife?

Would you still support coming of People's Liberation Army?
By Decky
You really are buthurt that the Croats failed to commit genocide on the Serbs on the orders of their Nazi masters aren't you?
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:You really are buthurt that the Croats failed to commit genocide on the Serbs on the orders of their Nazi masters aren't you?

Learn history, Decky, Serbian Chetniks fought alongside Ustase and Nazis against anti-fascist partisans which were mostly Croats.

Large parts of my family were soldiers in Tito army, if we are honest, my communist heritage is 20 times richer than all you communists from abroad.
By Decky
Your family must be on the verge of disowning you then traitor.
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:Your family must be on the verge of disowning you then traitor.

Just saying, I have no relation to Ustase so stop that idiotic argument, nor would I join them if they came to power tomorrow in my country.

Also, little fact you Western communists do not know, communist heritage is considered very important in every place where communists ruled.
Chinese and Russians and Serbs and Cubans adore me when they learn parts of my family were among original soldiers of Tito, long before anyone else joined him and that many in my family were born 2 km from where Tito was born.

Even in communist world, pedigree matters, you lack it, my dear Decky.
By Decky
Of a fucking Croat fascist sympathiser? Not likely.
By Azure Angel
Decky wrote:Of a fucking Croat fascist sympathiser? Not likely.

How am I a fascist? Really, tell me? Because I do not wish to see foreign culture such as Islamic take roots in my country?

And you are biggest fascist around with your suggestions of doing purges in communist society.
By Decky
What's fascist about Communism? Who do you think it was who dealt with fascism exactly?

By Azure Angel
I do not think doing purges of innocent population is in spirit of true communism, if you do, no wonder any sane person resists communists today and your ideology failed in every country in the world and is today nothing more than dream of deluded few.

Also, please answer my first question, why do you think I am fascist?

There is nothing fascist about me, nothing, zero.

If I stand for nationalism and against communism and Islamic culture, I am not fascist but sane man.
By Decky
I do not think doing purges of innocent population

What did I say that suggested purging the innocent population eh Adolf?

Would they put the cabinet against a wall and give them justice and would they give us Yugoslavia style political and economic system and would they guillotine the royal family? If so then sure I would welcome them with open arms and organise street parties to celebrate liberation day.

If you think the royal family and Tory cabinet are innocents then I've got a bridge to sell you. I bet you also think Nuremberg was targeted at poor innocents?
World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]