The DONALD TRUMP Prophecies - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Rich wrote:Redskin racist that's absurd. One of Britain's iconic anti racist bands called themselves the Redskins.

Yeah, and here in America the Professional Football team in the nations capital is called the Redskins. It does refer to American Indians I believe, but there are other teams in baseball, such as the Cleveland Indians and Atlanta Braves and the Golden State warriors in basketball that also honor the American Indians by using a name related to them.
Redskins is a derogatory term, even if you don't think(personally) that it is. Your courts ruled it was, and historic evidence does, as well.

Back on topic- Trumps a con man. You're gullible fools to think he's anything but that.
Godstud wrote:Redskins is a derogatory term, even if you don't think(personally) that it is. Your courts ruled it was, and historic evidence does, as well.

Back on topic- Trumps a con man. You're gullible fools to think he's anything but that.

Did the courts do that? Hmmm. But we still have the Washington Redskins football team in our nation's capital, Washington, DC -- where the Supreme Court is located.

...The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds...
(Psalm 14:1)
The fool is one who believes in a book written by humans 2000 years ago. - Me.

Not believing in god is not an abominable deed, dumbass.
Godstud wrote:Redskins is a derogatory term, even if you don't think(personally) that it is. Your courts ruled it was, and historic evidence does, as well.

So the Washington Redskins were being derogatory about themselves? If so what's the problem? Why shouldn't the Washington Redskins be allowed to be derogatory about themselves. Seriously who do these people think they are, presuming they can lecture us on what ever their latest piece of politically correct dementia is? The politically correct thought police have massively contributed to Donald Trump's rise. Donald Trump is genuinely offensive, but lefties have been crying wolf, screaming racist at anyone and everyone for so long, that its becoming impossible to stop the genuinely nasty, boorish and sexist.
Rich wrote:Seriously who do these people think they are, presuming they can lecture us on what ever their latest piece of politically correct dementia is?

I agree with your thoughts on this. A term that irks me is "African American" instead of black or coloured.
The vast majority have never been near the African continent and not all Africans are black.
If you used the same logic, wouldn't that make Jimmy Carter a European American?
I seem to recall that he traced his ancestors back to north east England. So, Jimmy the Geordie??
Besoeker wrote:I agree with your thoughts on this. A term that irks me is "African American" instead of black or coloured.
The vast majority have never been near the African continent and not all Africans are black.

Thr terms "Negro, niger, N*****, colored, and now even black have become considered offensive racists terms in America. So people have began experimenting with "African American" to distinguish other people in our society. These black colored people seem to have become very sensitive as to how they are identified, so we Caucasian Americans are not as sensitive about our race. I really don't care that much. If i am referred to as white or redneck that is fine, but don't call me a Brit, that's all.
Well, Brit isn't a derogatory term, so I'm going to refer to you as Hindsite, the Brit, whenever I speak on something, as it's not my intent to be racist, or insulting, so it's not. Right? The same applies to Redskin...

Or do you prefer the English slang for Americans; Hindsite, the Septic Tank?
Godstud wrote:Well, Brit isn't a derogatory term, so I'm going to refer to you as Hindsite, the Brit, whenever I speak on something, as it's not my intent to be racist, or insulting, so it's not. Right? :D The same applies to Redskin...

Or do you prefer the English slang for Americans; Hindsite, the Septic Tank?

I prefer Hinds the Anglo-American, child of an angel, or child of God.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]