2SLBGT+ is a smear word, not PC at all - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And no one has disagreed with the evidence showing that religious conservatives and other transphobes are the ones grouping LGBTQ+ together.

Grouping together... is a means of doing what, exactly, Pod? Why do these tiny minorities need to be galvanized with other groups that "seem alike" to media influencers who usually don't belong to the same group? (note that Gay is the largest group within 2SLBGT+ with 10%, and Left-hander is the largest of Alternative-hand-use with 10%)

BIPOC
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/BIPOC

**Wikipedia: The Internet Encyclopedia "Hamas, a BIPOC terrorist group, was founded in..."

**Christopher Columbus said to Queen Isabella: "The BIPOCs we met were friendly, welcoming and passive. They will make great slaves...."

**Noted BIPOC+ Michael Jackson, is seen here waving to young fans, as his limo...

**Vietcong BIPOCs often laid traps for the brave, USA soldiers, thinking that...

Why is it important to have "a unique, defining category" for people whose skin is darker than Pantone 475C ?

What are the non-BIPOC plans for this category? Will it be used to target unrelated groups at some point? Will Tamils have to pay when other BIPOCs commit violence against WHITEs (the norm that is suggested by the existence of this category)? Is this why Palestine is being targetted for the violence of other BIPOCs?

Doesn't this invented category resemble what racists in the mid-20th Century used to call "darkees?" (and worse)

► Show Spoiler
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you seriously asking why religious conservatives and other groups who oppress sexual minorities group them together?

No, I'm asking why YOU take the same tactic as these "religious" groups.

Why do you - like the KKK - need to put people with a healthy amount of pigment in their skin into a box?

BIPOC versus WHITE is what Israel is always playing. Is that YOUR game too, Pod?

Fake News wrote:BIPOC+ Board of Directors considers expelling Michael Jackson
(September, 2003)

The board of directors of the organization that coordinates BIPOC+ affairs for the USA government (the USBA) has voted five-five to suspend Michael Jackson from the Organization's database because of his lack of respect for his original skin tone. A decisive final vote will take place later this week at its Atlanta headquarters.

USBA president and spokesman Seth Greenburg told Fake News that the board has yet to...
QatzelOk wrote:No, I'm asking why YOU take the same tactic as these "religious" groups.

I have explicitly denied that I do this.

For you to continue to accuse me of making this claim must now be deliberate since I have already clarified this for you.

Please do not deliberately mislead people about my position any more.

Why do you - like the KKK - need to put people with a healthy amount of pigment in their skin into a box?

See above.

BIPOC versus WHITE is what Israel is always playing. Is that YOUR game too, Pod?

Again, lying about my position is not an argument

You should stop now.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you seriously asking why religious conservatives and other groups who oppress sexual minorities group them together?

No.

I am using a series of strawman narratives and theatrical re-enactments... in order to make a point about how blob-like categories are a tool of discrimination, and NOT a cure for them.

Here's a reworked clause from the Declaration of Independence's "Intolerable Acts":

The Declaration of Independence sort of wrote:...He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless BIPOC Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

Wow. Israel is having the same problems with their BIPOCs. Does this mean that skin tone is related to this kind of behavior, Pod? Would a bleached-world be more peaceful?
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

You do not simply get to dismiss the source as PR from a cult, since you yourself have cited it.

So you agree that the people who are putting LGBTQ+ people in one bag are the right wing religious types who are passing laws against things like gender affirming care and homosexuality.

I ignored the rest since it seemed like a strawman and an ad hominem.

I think that is a bit disingenuous POD. Clearly the left is more inclined to even use the term LGBTQ+ than is the right. The right is simply anti-homosexual and Trans. Bi people get a pass and those on the right think that Queer=Homosexual.

Way back when, Richard Nixon, seeing the growing power of "Spanish speaking peoples" embrace the lumping all of them together in the broad category "Hispanic". He appointed more Latino's than any other president before or since. This was an election strategy for him. He realized that "packaging" all Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Rican's, Guatemalans, Argentinians, Brazilians (yes I know and so did he) together made them a powerful and influential group. And, by the way, a group far more easily courted for political gain. The added advantage was to water down strong political feelings of, let us say Cubans, in the process of finding common ground with the rest of the "Hispanic" community.

The Democrats and others on the left, aided by the members of this diverse group → LGBTQ+, finds advantage in lumping them together. Clearly the Trans community, which is very small, less than 1% finds enhanced political power in joining the Gay and Lesbian community which is over four times as large. (Yes, Americans vastly overestimate the prevalence of LGBT people. Gallup in repeated polls puts the number at 4.5%. This squares almost exactly with the US Census data also.) The undesired side effect of this is that those on the right are inclined to accept this group as "the same kinds of people" and reject them all.

We are doing this very thing today with the term "Asian". For all intent and purpose all people from Asian countries are lumped together. Funny actually if you ask 75% of Chinese people (2020 poll) what they think of Japanese people. Hatred is not too strong a word. But here they are, checking the same box on the application and holding vastly different beliefs about each other and political views in general. And we all know that North Koreans and South Koreans hold the same values. Right? And Vietnamese people and Thais are just birds of a feather.

Why don't we all just realize that these titles are, at the end of the day, just labels of convenience and constructs of political power/oppression.
Well, the conservative right lumps them all together as predatory child grooming deviants who should be marginalized and excluded.

The progressive left lumps them all together by recognizing they are sexual minorities who have had similar experiences of marginalization, exclusion, and stereotyping by conservatives.

If people want to see these as exactly the same, feel free.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Well, the conservative right lumps them all together as predatory child grooming deviants who should be marginalized and excluded.

The progressive left lumps them all together by recognizing they are sexual minorities who have had similar experiences of marginalization, exclusion, and stereotyping by conservatives.

If people want to see these as exactly the same, feel free.

And, as usual, you missed the point entirely.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Well, the conservative right lumps them all together as predatory child grooming deviants who should be marginalized and excluded.
It is not the LGB people who are doing this. The vast majority of Conservatives are aware of this, too. Why do you defend pedophiles and child grooming deviants?

This is strictly the gender identity activists who do this, as most Conservatives don't care about sexual orientation or sex between consenting adults.

Pants-of-dog wrote:The progressive left lumps them all together by recognizing they are sexual minorities who have had similar experiences of marginalization, exclusion, and stereotyping by conservatives.
Homosexuals have rights to be married and do anything other people can do. They do not try to push this onto others as the gender identity cultists constantly strive to do.

You constantly group all Conservatives together so fuck off with your blatant hypocrisy. I am 100% for gay marriage and rights. I am 100% against transitioning and grooming children into a gender identity ideology of self-destruction, and delusion.

Pants-of-dog wrote:If people want to see these as exactly the same, feel free.
You mean like you, right?
Drlee wrote:And, as usual, you missed the point entirely.

Then what was your point?

Be clear and specific.

————

@Godstud

I have already presented evidence in this thread showing religious conservatives who are pushing anti-trans laws and also have openly supported homophobia.

You even read it.

To now claim this is not happening is to be misleading. Either this is deliberate misinformation on your part, or you forgot the evidence presented.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you forgot and are not lying.

Also, you accuse me of supporting pedophiles and child groomers. I now explicitly deny this. If you claim later that I support them, you will be spreading misinformation about my position deliberately .

I also explicitly deny grouping all conservatives together. Again, I now explicitly deny this. If you claim later that I group all conservatives together, you will be spreading misinformation about my position deliberately .

And since I am pointing out the differences between these two groups, you are also spreading misinformation about my position by incorrectly accusing me of treating them both as the same. In fact, my criticism is that the three of you are creating this false equivalency.

So, I now explicitly deny this equivalence and if you claim later that I support this equivalence, you will be spreading misinformation about my position deliberately .

So that is three things that you will be lying about if you once again repeat your incorrect strawmen. Clear?
Pants-of-dog wrote:...religious conservatives who are pushing anti-trans laws and also have openly supported homophobia...

Religious conservatives have also come down really hard on axe-murderers.

1. Does this mean that religious conservatives simply "shouldn't be listened to?"

2. Or does it mean that religious conservatives are always and openly involved in thinking about what is right and what is wrong, whereas virtue-signalling progressives are mostly interested in what is trending?

you accuse me of supporting pedophiles and child groomers.

But doesn't the "plus" in 2SLBGT+ suggest that pedophiles and child groomers are welcome?

Isn't this blob category a kind of open house for sexual and gender deviance?

In the end, aren't sexual deviants (like myself) all the same? Just part of a blob of "non-straight" dick behavior, and thus meriting some kind of "hang-out" for weird sex things?

Straight BIPOCs are terrorizing White pro-2SLBGT+ in Ersatz Israel.
And yet I seem to care more about the genocide of Palestinians. Am I supporting the wrong team there?

Would you like to correct my political affiliations by presenting me with a blob category that you will expect me to be loyal to?
QatzelOk wrote:Religious conservatives have also come down really hard on axe-murderers.

1. Does this mean that religious conservatives simply "shouldn't be listened to?"

2. Or does it mean that religious conservatives are always and openly involved in thinking about what is right and what is wrong, whereas virtue-signalling progressives are mostly interested in what is trending?

If you want to justify how religions conservatives lump LGBTQ+ together and use it as a smear word, feel free.

But doesn't the "plus" in 2SLBGT+ suggest that pedophiles and child groomers are welcome?

Isn't this blob category a kind of open house for sexual and gender deviance?

In the end, aren't sexual deviants (like myself) all the same? Just part of a blob of "non-straight" dick behavior, and thus meriting some kind of "hang-out" for weird sex things?

Straight BIPOCs are terrorizing White pro-2SLBGT+ in Ersatz Israel.
And yet I seem to care more about the genocide of Palestinians. Am I supporting the wrong team there?

Would you like to correct my political affiliations by presenting me with a blob category that you will expect me to be loyal to?

Now you seem to be supporting pedophiles and child groomers.

Are you?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you want to justify how religions conservatives lump LGBTQ+ together and use it as a smear word, feel free.

Not just religious conservatives, thoughtless people who identify with "left progressive" also agree to lump unrelated things together in order to look "left progressive" - in ways that follow commercial trends.

Now you seem to be supporting pedophiles and child groomers.

Are you?

My last post asked YOU the question: "Would you like to correct my political affiliations by presenting me with a blob category that you will expect me to be loyal to?"

You are still defending that blob category, and you are implying that all of the letters in that silly name should be loyal to one another. So if child-groomers and pedos "get accepted" by the 2SLBGT+ board of directors... you will expect gay men like me to be loyal to these new members of the club no one ever joined voluntarily.

And you are doing this while defending dick-chopping in other threads - and dick-chopping is probably many times more damaging than most child-grooming or pedophilia.

Not that you would know this - this kind of ability to judge right-and-wrong isn't trending right now.
Thanks for arguing with me Qatz and then restating my point exactly. You really need to get the chip off your shoulder and read rather than react.
QatzelOk wrote:Not just religious conservatives, thoughtless people who identify with "left progressive" also agree to lump unrelated things together in order to look "left progressive" - in ways that follow commercial trends.

If you want to also justify this imaginary behaviour, feel free to do that too.

My last post asked YOU the question: "Would you like to correct my political affiliations by presenting me with a blob category that you will expect me to be loyal to?"

You are still defending that blob category, and you are implying that all of the letters in that silly name should be loyal to one another. So if child-groomers and pedos "get accepted" by the 2SLBGT+ board of directors... you will expect gay men like me to be loyal to these new members of the club no one ever joined voluntarily.

Quote me where I defended this blob category.

If you do not, we can go through the same rigamarole where I point out that you are making an incorrect accusation about my claims and that I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are simply confused.

And you are doing this while defending dick-chopping in other threads - and dick-chopping is probably many times more damaging than most child-grooming or pedophilia.

Not that you would know this - this kind of ability to judge right-and-wrong isn't trending right now.

No.

At this point, I know I have explicitly described why chopping us the incorrect term and why it would be incorrect to claim that I support that.

For you to incorrectly claim that I support this is deliberately misleading at this point.
So now our resident hair on fire demagogue somehow thinks his argument is so weak that he has to bring up circumcision using a derogatory term for it; dick chopping. Well, without "dick chopping" there would sure be a lot fewer people gay and straight. So for all those questioning their dick chopping I offer these facts:

Male circumcision can reduce a male’s chances of acquiring HIV by 50% to 60% during heterosexual contact with female partners with HIV, according to data from three clinical trials. Circumcised men compared with uncircumcised men have also been shown in clinical trials to be less likely to acquire new infections with syphilis (by 42%), genital ulcer disease (by 48%), genital herpes (by 28% to 45%), and high-risk strains of human papillomavirus associated with cancer (by 24% to 47% percent).

Oh but you are gay. Well nearly the same numbers in the gay community.

For straight men (95% roughly). National Institutes of health says:

In the overwhelming majority of studies, women expressed a preference for the circumcised penis. The main reasons given for this preference were better appearance, better hygiene, reduced risk of infection, and enhanced sexual activity, including vaginal intercourse, manual stimulation, and fellatio.

Gay men prefer circumcised partners also.

There is no denying that circumcision is not only aesthetically more pleasing it is if you believe in science rather than some bullshit progressive nonsense, undeniably a very good idea.

But I can understand why a self-loathing gay man would want others to die of preventable diseases. Wait. No I can't. Why do you want men to die of preventable diseases or be less attractive to their partners? And do you hate women so much that you want them to be infected with HPV and other diseases at a much higher rate?

Dick cutters. Great catch phrase for those who do not believe in science.
The would have died unnecessarily of diseases that circumcision would have helped prevent.
Drlee wrote:circumcision

The overall public health benefit to the entire U.S. population may be limited.

— CDC. (2014) Draft CDC Recommendations for Providers Counseling Male Patients and Parents Regarding Male Circumcision and the Prevention of HIV Infection, STIs, and Other Health Outcomes.

The bulk of the data used to justify the AAP/CDC policies was derived from studies of adult circumcision carried out in sub-Saharan Africa – a geographic region whose epidemiological environments and patterns of disease transmission are dissimilar, along numerous dimensions, to those elsewhere in the world. This is important, because the spread of disease, including sexually transmitted infections, is determined much more by socio-behavioral and situational factors than by strictly anatomical-biological factors, such as the presence or absence of a foreskin.

The claimed health benefits, including protection against HIV/AIDS, genital herpes, genital warts, and penile cancer, are questionable, weak, and likely to have little public health relevance in a Western context, and they do not represent compelling reasons for surgery before boys are old enough to decide for themselves.

Cultural Bias in the AAP’s 2012 Technical Report and Policy Statement on Male Circumcision

:)
Drlee wrote:So now our resident hair on fire demagogue somehow thinks his argument is so weak that he has to bring up circumcision using a derogatory term for it; dick chopping.

I wasn't talking about circumcision here. I was talking about "gender affirming care" which does sometimes involve chopping off a dick.

Gay men prefer circumcised partners also.

Don't you mean 2SLBGT+ prefer circumcised dicks? As a gay man, I prefer natural dicks, but your stats are probably credible.

I guess you're not 2SLBGT+ yourself, but need this kind of category in order to say "gravitas-evoking smartness-related things" about groups that you are not part of and can thus categorize freely.

By the way, "Jews" belong to the category "non-Christians" which also includes Lesbian-lactivists, mass murderers who are insane, athiests who hate Christ, and former Christians who have burned down churches and held priests hostage for cash to escape to Greek islands.

So in your opinion, is burning down a church... similar to having a young boy circumcised? For me, they're completely different, but you seem to love your categories....

+++

Fake News wrote:BIPOC leader Muammar Gaddafi
brought down by 2SLBGT-supporting Coallition of White countries

(October, 2011)

The painful, sadistic and gruesome murder of Colonel Muammar Al-Gaddafi and the genocide unleashed on the Libyan people (mostly BIPOCs) were nothing but a conspiracy to set Africa (BIPOC continent) backward. The Libyan BIPOC was targeted by NATO and its 2SLBGT+-supporting allies...

I have patched together a few news clippings from the period, but I have helpfully added the category "BIPOC" in order to.... help other people understand what really happened.

I am being as helpful as commercial media when I do this (ie. "not at all").

Drlee wrote:Thanks for arguing with me Qatz and then restating my point exactly.

I haven't argued against you in this thread, at least for the last 2 pages. I even liked one of your posts that contains the following:
Drlee wrote:"Why don't we all just realize that these titles are, at the end of the day, just labels of convenience and constructs of political power/oppression."

That's exactly what I'm trying to demonstrate using invented narratives, pix, and fake news. Rhetoric isn't enough to convince most people.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]