Things I Like About The Common People... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
1. They work cheap

2. They'll eagerly buy things that are bad for them. Like hard drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and Ford Taurus's.

3. They believe absolutely anything they're told if it flatters their ego or pride.

4. They'll kill and die for you. Cheaply and easily.

5. They're easily tricked into doing any number of stupid things if they think it's for Jesus or 9/11.

6. They're easily entertained and occupied. Although a vicious, sick mixture of sex and violence is today's prescription to boredom.

7. Some of them are cute and fun to fuck. Plus they can be bought off cheaply.

8. They think they control things. Which can be convenient when promoting "democracy".

9. They always clean their plates.

10. There will always be plenty of them.
By QatzelOk
What I really like about Common People is that "they" make all the stuff you need to survive and to enjoy your life.

The Uncommon People take credit for it, and steal an unfair part of the communal pie in order to build themselves an undeserved sense of superiority - as if they were another animal than human being.

The Common People realize that they're human beings, so it's possible to work with them - to cooperate with them.
By NoRapture
The Uncommon People take credit for it, and steal an unfair part of the communal pie in order to build themselves an undeserved sense of superiority...
Is breaking a pretty stallion to ride stealing? God didn't mean for the uncommon people to fight wars, toil, or be inconvenienced in any way. That's what the common people were put here for. Just ask them. They like it!
By millie_(A)TCK
3. They believe absolutely anything they're told if it flatters their ego or pride.

So true, it never seizes to amaze me how charm works on the average person over common sense.
By QatzelOk

Example: You are the true children of God. All the others are just ballast/pretenders/wannabes/nobodies/skanks.

Works every time.

:lol:
By NoRapture
Example: You are the true children of God. All the others are just ballast/pretenders/wannabes/nobodies/skanks.

Works every time.
No. The uncommon people are the true children of God. We just let the common people think they are. They're easier to manage that way.
By QatzelOk
"Uncommon" is the most flattering thing you can call Common People, NoRap.

It's super flattering, and leads to a kind of super-vanity.

Common People simply can't handle Uncommonness. It makes them sick.
By NoRapture
"Uncommon" is the most flattering thing you can call Common People, NoRap.
Are you saying even us uncommon people are just common? That is a hideous thing to say. Or are you saying you simply suspect me of being common. I'm not even going to entertain such a thought.
World War II Day by Day

On paper, and to a great extent in practice too, […]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]