Inspirational Conservative Speech from 2005 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Even if you're not a wrestling fan, you may have heard of The Ultimate Warrior.

After his time in the wrestling business he became a conservative public speaker. His primary aim was to inspire strength and confidence in other people.

In 2005 he gave the following motivational talk at a college university. The bulk of the speech is uplifting and positive, with focus being on the greatness of the founding fathers of this country and the victories they achieved for us.

However, the speech is considered controversial due to several comments he made described as being homophobic.

I think it's amazing how much backlash he got simply for stating the obvious fact that heterosexual behavior is more legitimate than homosexual behavior.

And isn't it? Am I as a rational person really supposed to believe that man on man sex is just as beautiful as sex between a man and a woman within the confines of marriage?

No. We as a society should not stoop so low. It's what destroyed the Roman Empire. We as conservatives need to speak up for family values and tradition. It's one thing to tolerate homosexuality, but by no means should we have to embrace it.

I stand with The Ultimate Warrior. Anyone else?

You have yet to prove they were executed.

So far, the authors of the COLUMBIA. bill are not […]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]