Conservatism and the youth - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Freedom
One thing I can't stand though among the right wing- why do you always seem to talk about the terrorism Israel endures while ignoring the State Terrorism that Israel carries out against the Palestinians?

This is an entirely seperate debate. And Israel doesnt carry out state terrorism, it defends itselfs against foreign aggressers and wars started against them...remember the Palestinians started the latest wave of violence and had it pre-planned. Israel is the victim...simple.
By Al Khabir
True, I wont debate with you here about it, but in answer to your point the Isrealis are occupying Palestine- it is hardly surprising they fight for self determination- perhaps not so simple...
By Freedom
Actually i think we can debate it...its loosely relevant to the discussion as it could be a reason why people hate us Righties...

Actually it is really simple...the PLO was formed in 1964 BEFORE Israel won the West Bank and Gaza in yet another defensive war. Really it is that simple the PLO's main goal as it has stated before is the complete destruction of the Jewish presence in the Middle East...self determination is just easy coverup for their main and stated goal...its really is that simple.
By Demosthenes
Al Khabir- I appreciate your wanting to stay on topic. I believe Freedom answered the question how I would answer it so I will leave it at that, however you have brought up a good point that maybe does deserve another thread...lemme see what I can work up...
By Al Khabir
Thanks.. Ill look foward to it.

But anyway, back on topic, why do you think that so many in the media and News organisations are so willing to criticise Bush for his policies? Why is there so much of a left wing slant in the Broadcasting media (in the written news near me there are various "for" and "against" newspapers)?

I understand that, but my point was that speciati[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]