Authentic German Liberalism of the 19th Century - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Fernando
I agree with you, useless: In Germany political and economical liberalism are separated. While Anglo-Saxons like to see a individual-focused word, the Germans and Nordic like to see the communicty as a whole.

I disagree with the fact that Germany does not need liberal reforms to enhance its economic system. When I see the compay's income tax and the huge social benefits for the unemployed, I questioned why a German should work.

Off topic: By the way, you say, "2% growth in the German automobile sector (with more than 700 000 emploiees together with sub-industries) are a surplus of more than 50 000 cars. This is not really few or nothing. This is more than Spain produces in a whole year."

For your info, Spain produces 2.3 million cars a year.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/ind_car_pro
By useless
Hi Fernando,

I disagree with the fact that Germany does not need liberal reforms to enhance its economic system. When I see the compay's income tax and the huge social benefits for the unemployed, I questioned why a German should work.

How could liberal reforms in income tax (deficits in foreign countries are allowed to exclude from the tax, so it is fewer than in comparison to Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Poland or Czech Republic) and the reduce of costs in the social system enhance the system?
What the IHK (Industrie- und Handelskammer/ in English: Chamber for Industrie and business, mainly SMC) say, is the lack of consume and to much bureaucracy. In the last year a reform in the federal system failed. They negotiated about finance, education and bureaucracy.
If you would really bring in reforms, how could this help? What would you like to modify in the field of economics? Germany is due to life cost not able to compete with China. This is the country with the lowest working costs (they can even compete with Algerian or Bengal labour costs), which combines it with an excellent infrastructure in energy, water, communication and transport system. This is not the case for East Europe.
Germany is dominated in every branch of economy by huge TNC. They associate the SMC to huge regional production spaces (for automobile: Munich, Stuttgart, Ingolstadt, Wolfsburg, Leipzig, Cologne, metal works and machine manufacturing: Munich, Augsburg, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Ludwigshafen, Frankfurt/Mainz/Wiesbaden, Rhine-Ruhr-Region, Hamburg, Berlin, Jena, Dresden). Of course SMC are dependent from them. That's why in Germany everything is done for the TNCs.

Another thing about what managers are moaning is education. Mainly the SMCs are criticizing the poor education (apart from gentle manners, like every generation did so): Reading, writing, arithmetic.
German education system is much practical based: So pupils as well as students in university do not only attend school or university, but also companies. If education is poor, this is getting worser, too.
After all, for immigrants the situation is worse. The German language is difficult to learn, so they have fewer chances in the labour market due to insufficiant education. There, politics is just talking and does not act.

For your info, Spain produces 2.3 million cars a year.

Is it really so much? So I'm sorry. I didn't want to humilate you, Spain or Seat.
As I know so far. In Germany 5 million cars as complete constructions are produced. Modules for another 10 million cars are either produced (e.g. to export it for assembly to South-Africa, USA, Latin-America).

Bye

I can tell you what I would not do: Go on a rampa[…]

[T]he [N]orth did not partake in the institution […]

Who is? The protest at the U of A did not do tha[…]

Is it happening to you right now? Bring on the vi[…]