King Wen the bringer of Order in China - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Rome, Greece, Egypt & other ancient history (c 4000 BCE - 476 CE) and pre-history.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Watermoon
First time to know this :lol: Anyway, it doesnot matter as long as he became Chinese culture. Chinese is not a single nation, in fact many people's ancestors are not han chinese, but han chinese's culture is predominant. For example, my place is wu-culture, but han was a great dynasty, so my place also embraced han culture, and mixed with its own-culture. That makes Chinese culture, main han culture while every city has its own local culture. After long time syncretized, difference between places becoming smaller and smaller.
By Oxymoron
example, my place is wu-culture

:eek: Really of Sun Tzu fame?
By Watermoon
I looked it up, Sun Tzu was from Qi country (shangdong province) and went to Wu country. He wanted to help King of Wu to conquest other parts of China. However, the King's son fell in love with a beauty (she is one of the four beauty in history) from his neighour country (also Wu-area) and had a life of pleasure. Soon, fewer than 15 years, his country was finished by his neighour country. And soon, these two countries were invaded by Song dynasty. :(
By dugfromthearth
Given that Mongols first appear in the 8th century, it seems unlikely he was Mongol.

There were numerous nomadic tribes on the steppes - he might have belonged to them.

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a geno[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]