Aryan project of Hitler was provoked by rising zionism. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By MADemocrat
Hitler simply preyed upon an already highly-running feeling of anti-Semitism in Europe. One work known as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was used primarily as his backing. Anti-Semitism seemed to be more of a political move for Hitler, in that he was just making a hole in the European psyche larger. Hitler was certainly anti-Semitic, from my knowledge of him. But Hitler would not have been as successful in pushing as movement had the presence already been there. Aryanism had been around for quite some time. Hitler just turned it into nationalism.
By Truthseeker
Hitler played upon feelings that Germany hadn't been defeated (which would have meant the republic had betrade the country) in the form of the so called "stab in the back" theory.

He chose to blame Jews as the "stabbers" both becuase they were distinct from Germans in some cases and widely disliked as well as because some of them had significant wealth that could be confiscated.

@FiveofSwords A dollar bill is real - you can […]

God dammit, Rich. This is like whenever anyone b[…]

The cost-of-living crisis is so bleak that some G[…]

wat0n , I think I found a quote that might help b[…]