Hitler's Last Thoughts - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What was he thinking minutes before his death?

Delusional daydreaming of rotting Jews?
Fear of the Russians?
"Oh my god, how the hell did I do this?"

Could he have gone with a clear conscience??
By Maxim Litvinov
I wonder what cyanide actually tastes like... will it really be like bitter almonds?
By Russkie
He was probably enraged with hate from people around him for not fighting hard enought. He did not sleep for several days before his suscide you people realize that.
By Ombrageux
Russkie I think is correct. He was disappointed and angry with the German people for not being as great as he was.
By Maxim Litvinov
Also - coincidentally enough, his spiritual heir lives in America too. Can't remember his exact address - 1600 Pennysylvania Ave is the first bit.
By Potemkin
Hitler's last thoughts: "Ow, that hurts!" :lol:
By blitzfritz
he thought "i should have attacked russia on the flank."
By the monkey
He probably though about how to make as big mess as possible on the carpet.
By Thoss
Hitler last thought...

"phew...good thing I married Eva, now no one will know I'm a closet homosexual."
By Matan
I hope he suffered.
By Thoss
I'm sure he didnt suffer, but hopfully, he's suffering right now for the rest of time.
By Luke
Don't you watch movies? He's in hell getting pineapples stuck up his ass.
By Matan
I don't find it a funny issue to make laugh of.
By Potemkin

Hitler having pineapples stuffed up his ass by Satan for all eternity? I think it's friggin' hilarious. I'd pay good money to see it, and I'd lmfao. :muha1:
By Saf
Look at the cute Judaeo-Christian resentment! So insecure, you need to hate your enemies so much, don't you? Your pathetic nature is so adorable!
By Matan
I hate the Nazis more than you can imagine therefore I'm not making poor jokes of the subject.
I find it too surious.
By Todd D.

I'm of the mind that if you make light of him, then you completely deflate any notoriety or historical fame that he might have had. Yes he was a horrible person, but don't you see that if you're able to make fun of him, then he's completely lost that aura of invincibility that he once had. He's nothing anymore, and rightly so.
By Russkie
If I were Hitler I would fight to the Death to the last man. Instead he become emotional and a coward and commited suscide. His tactics were idiotic, he had numerous chances of escaping with high level officers with him.

If he escaped he would of had more flexibility to plan more attacks.

Liberia is one such example of indigenous settler […]

your description is totally wrong No. Where a […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

still, Compared to the corrupt Putin´s familie s […]

World War II Day by Day

May 14, Tuesday Germany takes Holland At dawn[…]