Vladimir Ilich Lenin: 1923; to the Commissars of Education - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By N
http://www.zarubezhom.com/podigom.htm

Here they refer to
Çàïèñè Êîíãðåññà, òîì 77, ñòð. 1539-40.

Congress notes, vol. 77, pages 1539-40.

What a Congress? I wish I knew.

I believe it's either fabrication or mistranlation.
By Maxim Litvinov
Okay. I don't know off the top of my head.

The text from the site N gives is:
...«Мы должны ненавидеть: Ненависть это основа Коммунизма; Дети должны ненавидеть своих родителей, Если это так, то дети в наших руках», говорил Ленин, Записи Конгресса, том 77, стр. 1539-40.
«Мы ненавидим христианство и христиан. Даже лучшие среди них должны рассматриваться как наши худшие враги. Они проповедуют любовь к ближнему. Это противоположно нашим интересам. Что нам надо – это ненависть. Только тогда мы завоюем мир». Анатолий Луначарский...

The first bit is "'We must hate: hatred is a foundation of Communism; Children should hate their parents - if it is so, then children are in our hands' said Lenin, notes of the Congress, vol. 77 pp. 1539-40."

The second quote is from Anatoliy Lunacharsky, supposedly, but doesn't sound much like him: "'We hate Christianity and Christians. Even more so, between ourselves we must consider [them] as our worst enemies. They preach love to those nearest. This is the antithesis of our interests. What we need is hate. Only then will we conquer the world'. Anatoliy Lunacharsky [Jew]"

The whole document that it's taken from is titled "The USSR under the Jewish Yoke", however, and it's a series of 'quotes' which in their totality spell out anti-Semitic propaganda. Hardly a trustworthy source.

I suspect that some Communists might have said something similar. Because the destruction of the traditional family was quite high on the agenda of some, following on from the traditional position that the 'bourgeois family' was perpetuating old, bourgeois interests. You should note that the 'quote' from Lenin above is actually talking about plain alienation of children from parents, and not simply children being told to hate non-Communists.

In any case, even searching for the first four or five words of the Lenin 'quote' as given in the anti-Semitic tract above turns over no more results on a Russian search engine. I don't see the quote as particularly remarkable, although Lenin was generally pretty traditional when it came to the family, but I can't see any evidence yet, after just exploring the page N cited above (and saw himself as a fabrication), that Lenin did indeed say it or something similar.
By redcarpet
No. He's talking about changing family to be more adaptive to industrial society.
By Nikita
Thank you all very much. It is greatly appreciated.

Idiots on SE.
By redcarpet
'Family' and 'marriage' it what we make it. They are defined by the law. If a minority of individuals are resisting a ste inititive to make life more adaptive to technological adcancemnt than they're inviting hatred. Because lots of people will want a peice of the newcake and they're standing in the way.

They're lucy if they don't get hated.
By N
Maxim Litvinov
I think this quote in Russian from the site is a translation (from English I suppose and Congress is USA Congress). In session someone ascribed the words to Lenin and it was entered on the records.

Offtop: By the way Zhukov wrote a new book http://www.club366.ru/books/html/77068.shtml
I'm going to read it :) But I'm a bit disappointed - it starts with 1940 year. His previous book ends in 1937. So he drops the most interesting years - 1938-1939.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]