Stupid Myth that Jews Ruled USSR - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ixa
Maxim Litvinov wrote:Jewish privilege
A list of the biggest billionaires from New York City. The numbers indicate billions of dollars owned.

· Samuel I Newhouse Jr 7.7 Jew
· George Soros 7.0 Jew
· Carl Icahn 5.8 Jew
· Michael R Bloomberg 4.8 Jew

· David H Koch 4.0
· Leonard A Lauder 2.6 Jew
· Samuel J LeFrak & family 2.6 Jew
· Ronald O Perelman 2.5 Jew
· David Rockefeller Sr 2.5
· Edgar M Bronfman Sr 2.3 Jew

· Clive Calder 2.3 ?
· Maurice R Greenberg 2.3 Jew
· Preston R Tisch 2.3 Jew
· Ronald S Lauder 2.2 Jew
· Leonard N Stern 2.2 Jew

· Girard Louis-Dreyfus & family 2.1 ?
· Laurence A Tisch 2.0 Jew
· Leona Helmsley 1.9 Jew
· Ralph Lauren 1.9 Jew

· Donald J Trump 1.9
· Herbert A Allen Jr 1.8 ?
· Stanley Druckenmiller 1.5 Jew
· Laurance Spelman Rockefeller 1.5
· Bruce Kovner 1.4 Jew
· Henry R Kravis 1.3 Jew

Considering their global population, Jews do enjoy a tremendous of influence and wealth. Why deny this? It doesn't make you anti-Semitic to acknowledge this obvious truth.
By Stasi
· Samuel I Newhouse Jr 7.7 Jew
· George Soros 7.0 Jew
· Carl Icahn 5.8 Jew
· Michael R Bloomberg 4.8 Jew
· David H Koch 4.0
· Leonard A Lauder 2.6 Jew
· Samuel J LeFrak & family 2.6 Jew
· Ronald O Perelman 2.5 Jew
· David Rockefeller Sr 2.5
· Edgar M Bronfman Sr 2.3 Jew
· Clive Calder 2.3 ?
· Maurice R Greenberg 2.3 Jew
· Preston R Tisch 2.3 Jew
· Ronald S Lauder 2.2 Jew
· Leonard N Stern 2.2 Jew
· Girard Louis-Dreyfus & family 2.1 ?
· Laurence A Tisch 2.0 Jew
· Leona Helmsley 1.9 Jew
· Ralph Lauren 1.9 Jew
· Donald J Trump 1.9
· Herbert A Allen Jr 1.8 ?
· Stanley Druckenmiller 1.5 Jew
· Laurance Spelman Rockefeller 1.5
· Bruce Kovner 1.4 Jew
· Henry R Kravis 1.3 Jew

What the fuck?! I had no clue that these people including Newhouse, Lauder, Icahn, Lauren, Kovner, and Kravis were Jews despite extensive research of the Forbes' list. I'd better alter the list I compiled in my previous posts.

Everyone knows that the Rockefellers are pseudo-Jews.

The most conspicuous paradigm of Jewish disproportion is the US Congress of course. There are 11 Jews in the Senate while another 25 or so in the House. I counted a quite a low amount of Germans, Irish Italians, and Poles -- peoples that compose quite a significant part of America's population. However, about 45% of the names in Congress I observed are Anglo-Saxon; about half the govenors of the states bear Anglo-Saxon names. Thus, there is not a white elitism but rather an elitism consisting of Anglo-Saxons and Jews.

Thus, about 30% of America's top 50 billionaires are Jews! Can you people fathom how remarkably disproportionate this is?
By Maxim Litvinov
The concept of '*insert group here* privilege' is that members of the group concerned occupy positions of power in a disproportionate way and promote others to the elite based upon them also being members of that group. As you suggested earlier, the idea is related to cronyism/nepotism - namely that people will look out for those of a similar 'type' or 'look' to themselves and 'stick together' to get that group to flourish.

In the British Raj, in South Africa under Apartheid, in Nazi Germany and in America under slavery you could have poor 'white people' or 'poor people of European descent'. There were many of them. This does not deny, however, that positions of power were held disproportionately by people that were 'white' too, however.

In modern-day America I don't see there being any strong or easily-detectable amount of 'white privilege' - sure, positions of power are still disproportionately held by whites but there's no open 'white agenda' that I notice people adopting nor are their clear signs of discrimination.

In the USSR I notice no clear signs that Jews either (a) held power 'as Jews' (b) supported others into power because they were Jewish (c) had any sort of clear majority in powerful positions. Therefore I don't have any reason to believe in Jewish privilege in the USSR. I have even less reason considering the type of anti-Semitism that became resurgent there in the late 1940s.

Ix wrote:Why deny this?

I'm not. I'm entering into a discussion of Jews in the USSR and whether they promoting the choice of Jews over non-Jews in power struggles. I don't see evidence that they did. Your posts about current wealthy people of Jewish heritage isn't relevant to the discussion.
By Maxim Litvinov
We seem to be in agreement that no-one's demonstrated white privilege in modern-day America here nor have they demonstrated Jewish privilege in the USSR.

What I am not sure that you appreciate yet is the nature of the type of privilege we are discussing, however. Suffice it to say that the presence of poor people of a particular group does not rule out that people of that same group are being privileged in the power elite in a country.
By Spin
Can you people fathom how remarkably disproportionate this is?

I would imagine that at least part of it is due to Jewish domination of banks which dates hundreds of years back because Jews were willing money lenders and so built up much of the banking system.
By Potemkin
I would imagine that at least part of it is due to Jewish domination of banks which dates hundreds of years back because Jews were willing money lenders and so built up much of the banking system.

So basically, it is international finance capitalism which is a Jewish conspiracy rather than Communism?
By Ixa
Except it is not a conspiracy. This is done in the open.
By ZeusIrae
I have a little question.
I know that at the beginning of the revolution there was a lot of jews among the bolcheviks.Trotsky was a jew if I am not wrong.
But I know that at least after WWII,the soviets didn't trust the jews anymore.
It was the cause of important difficulties for soviet space program in the 60s.
Why their attitude toward the jews changed like this?Was it because of Trotsky?
By Comrade Ogilvy
Here is some background:

In 1804, the Tsarist government hopes to integrate Jews into Russian society by making education to Jews free of charge. There are other sets of laws put into place.

Source: http://www.jewishgen.org/belarus/1804_laws.htm

With the increase of the various rising ideologies within Russia in late 1800s came the rise of various revolutionary groups. These were full of Jews. In late 1800s, the Czarist police had somewhat of a lid on the growing number of anti-government conspirators.

Two of these groups were “Peoples Will” and “Land and Liberty”.

Here is a short list of the terror acts:

1879 – Prince Kropotkin, governor of Kharkov is shot and killed by a Jewish assisin Grigory D. Goldenberg

Source: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/RUSgoldenberg.htm

1881 – “Peoples Will” hit-squade assassinates Czar Alexander II.
The killer of the Czar is a Jew – Grinevetsky. “Peoples Will” was an off-shoot of “Land and Liberty”, founder of which is Mark Natanson - a Jew.

Between 1901 and 1906 a series of assassinations that took place and executed by Jewish assasins:

1901 - Russian Minister of Education Bogolepov is killed by a Jewish assassin –Karpanovich

http://mars.wnec.edu/~grempel/courses/r ... v1905.html

"This was the Jewish dominated Social Revolutionary Party, which between 1901 and 1906 was responsible for the assassination of no less than six first ranking leaders of the Imperial government, including Minister of Education Bogolepov (1901); Minister of Interior Sipyagin (1902); Governor of Ufa Bogdanovich (1903); Premier Viachelav von
Plehve (1904); Grand Duke Sergei, uncle of the Tsar (1905); and General Dubrassov, who had suppressed the Moscow insurrection (1906). "Chief architect of these terroristic activities was the Jew, Gershuni, who headed the "terror section" of the Social Revolutionary Party. In charge of the "fighting section" was Yevno Azev son of a Jewish tailor, and one principal founders of the party... Soon another prime minister would be shot down-this time in the very presence of the Tsar. This was the backdrop for the revolution of
1905. -- Britton, Frank L., Behind Communism, pp. 19-20.

Here is an interesting excerpt:

The New Policy
"The reaction to the assassination of Alexander II was
instantaneous and far reaching. There was a widespread belief, in and out of the government, that if the Jews were dissatisfied with the rule of Alexander II - whom Prime Minister D'Israeli, had described as "the most benevolent prince that ever ruled Russia" - then they would be satisfied with nothing less than outright domination of Russia."
-- Britton, Frank L., Behind Communism, pp. 16-17.

1911 – Assasination of Peter Stolopyn
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/RUSbogrov.htm

I'll add more info later while moving up in time as well.
This should allow some time for Stasi to examine the information provide some response.
By Stasi
1881 – “Peoples Will” hit-squade assassinates Czar Alexander II.
The killer of the Czar is a Jew – Grinevetsky. “Peoples Will” was an off-shoot of “Land and Liberty”, founder of which is Mark Natanson - a Jew.

I read that Natanson was *one* of the founders of this group. I don't think that this excerpt gives us the full story who was behind the founding of this group.

One can make the same argument that those opposed to the Bolsheviks were Jews due to how a Yiddish hag named Fanya Kaplan shot and severely wounded Comrade Lenin, leading to his early death.

I read that the ones behind Alexander II's assassination were Nikolai Kibalchich, Sophia Perovskaya, Nikolai Rysakov, Timofei Mikhailov, and Andrei Zhelyabov. They were all sentenced to death.

I'll get back to responding to the rest of the material a little later.

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]