Automat Kalashnikov 1947 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rowan.
But it was also the Automatic Firing of the M16A1 that was a problem. Thats why the M16A2, introduced in the late 80's was only single shot and 3 round burst. The M60 however, was the worst weapon in vietnam, The Gun wouldn't work after fully fired fired 100 rounds. This was the barrel melting. The gun was a pile of crap basically spare barrels were kept so soldiers could repair the damn thing. This was why the M249 SAW was inroduced. Great weapon. Would have to be the best light machine gun used in armys around the world. USA, Australia and Belgium all use this gun. FN are a good weapons manufacturer
By Jing
Faburique Nationale indeed is a good maker! They made Five-SeveN, Project-90... they are good guns. FN is one of the good gun manuifacturer in the modern makers. It is unfortunate that such good gun manufacturer is unknown to people.
speaking of P-90, some people makes mistakes that P-90 is H&K made. Why is that? In some games I remember seeing H&K P-90.
By Truth-a-naut
Believe it or not I've seen someone firing off a P90 at the rifle range near where I live, my first impression was "Cool star wars...."
By Jing
Goldstein, i think that person fired P-90 gotta be someone who is in counter-terrorism unit, because in my knowledge- there is no civilian model of the P-90. Where do you live Goldstein? States or some where in Europe?
By Jing
Right- does anyone heard of civilian model of P-90? Anyone?
By joe
i know the P-90 is what they use in stargate :D.......but teh civilian type, nopers - its not a bad gun in Raven Shield either :)
By Truth-a-naut
The floating point site on it was removed, and the barrel looked cromed.
But I am sure it was a p90, the clip was on top and the spent casings came out the pistol grip.
By Kov
Next to the AUG the P-90 is the most comfortable gun I have held. Also, if updraded with rear laoding magazines, it is even better. It lierly pisses bullets out of the front of the rifle, which is odd, considering that the bullets are lowered into the front of barrel via a pivoting gear joint...

Other than that... pritty good.
By Jing
P-90 is using all sorts of human-biology stuff to make the guy who use it comfortable- i heard. Comrade General Kov, may i ask where u held the P-90?
By Jing
Whats airsoft? goldstein?
By Yeddi
It lierly pisses bullets out of the front of the rifle

You want a gun that litereally pisses bullets... how does a million rounds per minute sound? :p

Check out Metal Storm, its an Aussie company.
By Jing
Gracias Senior- mmm something like BB gun? Then i know shit loads about them.
By Kov
"Probably airsoft."

You bet, it is the best sport this side of the Milky Way, one way or another. For detail about airsoft and my team (yes it is an ugly website that is only in its test stages, the new one is soon to come) go to the folowing link:

http://www.hostultra.com/~redregiment/

Its not a Communist team either... you need to read the story... and sadly that is out of date as well. In any case try that site... I also own a AUG... :p
By Jing
me myself also was in BBgun teams and things- I owned customized M16 (with m203 sometimes) dual M9.
Unfortunately since one accident, I don't have them any more
By Rowan.
Jing man i'm back. i found out today that the P90 actually releases empty casing shells from beneth the gun. instead of out the side in the shooters view.
Better than the american rifles...and the unforgettable jamming of the M16A1.

The M16 is a Swiss Clock and the Ak-47 is the cheap 12$ digital clock you buy at Walmart.

Its a far better rifle than the Ak-47.It is lighter,have (a shit lot) less recoil and is more accurate than the Ak-47.

The M-16 reputation of Jamming in Vietnam was not due to the quality of the rifle but because the US army had failed to supply cleaning kits and the proper powder for the rifle(the US army is not totally to blame for this,Colt originally promoted it as self-cleaning...).Today,it is quite reliable.

The Ak would be one of my last choice if I were to take a rifle into battle.

I'ts basic working sytems and world wide popularity give it an extreamly good image. It ha been ued in almot every terrorit operation from 1950 onward.
It has been used in every terrorist operations because you can get it for as low as 7$ in some parts of the world.
By Rokossovsky
It has been used in every terrorist operations because you can get it for as low as 7$ in some parts of the world.

Exactly, the AK47 (and its variants) was mass produced to an extent that it flooded the market and was able to be picked up easily and cheaply which is why you tend to find it in your average terrorists (or freedom fighters ;) )hand.
By Rowan.
Well, you see the AK-47 is so basic that it does not have any techinical problems i'm not saying its perfect because it has been around for more than 50 years. If rifles are to technical they have problems. Thats why the British L96 sniper rifle is so simple to maintain and clean, inb fact the sniper only needs a screwdriver and three allen keys to strip and clean the rifle. The next standard US weapon the OICW, while the explosive rounds and grenade launcher are good it has too many electrical optins to rely on.

Different Races have a different mix of other huma[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Learn some history. Churchill was one of the larg[…]

Ok, I'm on board then. I'm pretty sure this is m[…]

Moscow empire is definitely the junior partner […]