Scariest thing a soldier could hear on the battlefield? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Igor Antunov
These ships were impressive, but nowadays even a frigate can carry more firepower, and carry it further.

I suppose you could upgrade those battleships with modern systems, but then you'd need to remove those big guns to make enough room, and then it wouldn't be a battleship. But I guess the armor might be a bonus.
1. News of MAD-men, pushing all the buttons;
2. Sgt.DDD on the radio, in an Apache, wondering if my position is friendly, without waiting for confirmation, before he missiles me and a load of Brits with a lot of fratricide, via FF;
3. FDR is still alive, and he is messing with the Chinese, this time, and I'm stationed in the PPI;
4. The CIA has been screwing around, with whoever it is, I am supposed to be with;
5. My spotter gets pool-farts, in enemy territory.

These are strawmen, I never made any of those arg[…]

They just want to sell you products to make money[…]

...Being a citizen of Scotland does not require t[…]

If this is true, Russia must be getting desperate[…]