SAM Simulator - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Typhoon
Its been out for a while but well worth posting as its being continually upgraded, just gone for the latest update and seen that they plan to include the SA-5 in addition to the upcoming SA-4 which is fantastic news.

Like all realistic simulators it takes a while to get used to and better download the manual as well, otherwise you will stuggle to turn on your generator let alone shoot down a jet. To those who persevere its great fun and gives a lot of insight into what the operators in Vietnam and Egypt would have seen during wartime as well as the difficulties in shooting down aircraft in general and the complications jamming can add to this problem.

You can download your copy free at the link below and give Mr Powers whats coming to him :D ;

http://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home
By MB.
Would be nice to have a full graphical view afterwards of the plane blowing up.

Use your imagination?
By Igor Antunov
Use your imagination?

If I'm going to be filling in some glaring blanks with my imagination, then why bother downloading this simulator in the first place? I can just use my imagination to imagine the entire thing.

Defcon-everybody dies is a far superior simulation, and it's about nuclear war.
By Typhoon
Would be nice to have a full graphical view afterwards of the plane blowing up.

You do, when the missile hits you get a splash on your radar screen and then watch in pleasure as the debris lose velocity and altitude. :p

Though I must admit putting this simulator into something like LOMAC would be amazing, like what happened with the air controller mod.

No way, this is the kind of simulation you want, its got Bakelite fittings!!
By MB.

Defcon is not a simulation.

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]