Russian/Soviet Tanks - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Kov
Then again, it might be fun to drive around in a anti aircraft flack cannon. I can just see me and my Airsoft team manning the turret on the thing...

I am shure we would be avoided by civilians and loved by cops... for their bonus cash they get stopping us.
By Sweeper
Comrade General Kov wrote:Then again, it might be fun to drive around in a anti aircraft flack cannon. I can just see me and my Airsoft team manning the turret on the thing...

I am shure we would be avoided by civilians and loved by cops... for their bonus cash they get stopping us.

Just don't let the cops shoot you that is...
By Kov
We will paint the tips orange. Thus if they shoot we can sue.
By Sweeper
Comrade General Kov wrote:We will paint the tips orange. Thus if they shoot we can sue.

But they shoot first and ask questions later...
So probably they shoot to kill you, so there will be no one left to sue you...
By Kov
Exactly, what can a bunch of policemen do against an armored vehicle manned by a 24 year old crazy Russian...
By Necro99
Run, Run and Run.
:muha1:
By Kov
The words of everyone who knows me exactly. As soon as I have my team website up and running, well... You will see first hand.

I am getting too old for this...
By The Red Goblin
Any fan of tanks living in the United States should visit the Patton Museum in Fort Knox, Kentucky. They have so many models on display you will feel like a little boy again, with toy soldiers (only this time the models are bigger than you).

Favorite Soviet tanks?

1] T-34c of WWII fame. Fast and sleek, it gave the Nazi's a shock
2] IS-3 of the early Cold War era. The menacing "Pike" gave the West quite a shock.
3] The poor T-72. State of the art when first paraded on May Day in Red Square in 1977, it was hopelessly outclassed in the Gulf Wars
By Necro99
As i look of now, there are only Main Battle tanks.
By Sweeper
Comrade General Kov wrote:Exactly, what can a bunch of policemen do against an armored vehicle manned by a 24 year old crazy Russian...

Pry open the hatch and shoot you... Thats what they can do, OR they call the army for assistance.
By Kov
Not before I smash a few of them beneith my treads 8)

Dont forget about how long it owuld take for the army.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]