Indian Procurement & Production Policy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rilzik
Cool, I didn't have any English language Indian sources for defense news or general news for that matter. We are building up a nice little collection of defense related sources for various countries.
By U184
Sadly the first seemed to be an introduction and the 2nd would never load. I have an interest in India as it would be nice to see what they are doing in the realm of Space exploration..
By Typhoon
^ Both work fine for me KFlint, the DPProcedure is around 300 pages so if your only seeing the foreword then thats probably not loaded for you either, the latter is shorter.

Cool, I didn't have any English language Indian sources for defense news or general news for that matter.

The Broadsword and ASIAN DEFENCE are other good blogs to note, Trishul also used to be a good one but has unfortunately become inactive...
By Rilzik
I had already found and bookmarked The Broadsword when I read about it in the first blog you mentioned in the OP :)

They load fine, the first one is just a large pdf and takes a minute or two to load.
By U184
Worked, going over it now.

Hmmm, I can not but think that the 300 page document was also just an introduction. There was plenty of information and contracts for vendor/contractors and some few pages explaining projects yet there was no project/budget overview or expenses. Is there more to the document elsewhere by chance?
By Typhoon
^ This is the procedure, such information would be contained with the tender documents themselves for each project like the completed request for information. Such documents have a limited circulation with many sensitive information contained, if anyone find any please send a link though :D ...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]