Time Cube - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Al-'Alim
http://www.timecube.com/

It makes little sense and yet it makes lots of sense. Could the world really be made up of four different 24 hour days? I really dont quite get what going on here. Its intersting none-the-less. Check it out and see if you can work out what this person is going on about.
By glinert
Socrates mentioned on that page and Socrates destroyed science with his "Thinking method".

Besides very few exceptions anything greeks said about science wrong.
By Steven_K
The largest flaw in his theory is the fact that a cube has SIX sides, and yet his "time cube" theory only includes four sections. What the hell is that about!?!
By Demosthenes
I think he meant a "time paralellogram" or perhaps a "time polyhedron"...eh...one or the other...
By Wilhelm
They say the cube has 4 sides because they are really stupid.
By Iain
It doesn't make much sense because it is complete rubbish, I'm afraid - though very amusing rubbish.

This is the website equivalent of the loony muttering incoherently in the corner of the pub. Sometimes you hear something that sounds like it might make sense; but that doesn't make it sensible.

It also has many of the hallmarks of a loony webpage :
- very long single page
- seemingly random use of colours and font sizes and styles.
- excessive use of italics, underlining and centred text.

Read it if you like, have a laugh and move on.
By Unperson-S
Since when was the Earth a Cube?

And what has he created? Other than a theory, of course. And, as he is educating us, about the theory of Cubism, that of course makes him an 'evil educator', which, in turn, makes us 'evil students'

As we are all 'one day old', then whats this about:

"The New Tom Green Show" equates
to evil, for due to pressure they rescinded
their guest invitation to me. You might
say that they support evil against youth.

?

And, if free speech were not allowed, as he suggests, then why is he allowed to voice his opinion out to millions of people?

I wouldnt be suprised if a phsyciatrist thought him not to be a scheizophrenic, as he has shown nothing of a split personality, but retarded...
hehe

There's no 'American culture' and this can easily[…]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will ge[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://youtu.be/6RHjH8pVPhA

@Pants-of-dog the tweets address official statem[…]