A third sex? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By ZenWilsonian
I have just had a thought. If we had some way of combining the genes from a gay couple, then surely by chance we could create a YY person, with two Y chromosomes, no? Would this person exist, and how would they differ? I assume that their reproductive system and their hormonal systems would be somewhat obscure.[/quote]
By Yobbo
People need certain genes (in order to be a human) in the X chromosome that the Y doesnt have. Why? Because the X is bigger.

Humans need these genes to be able to grow and develop.

To be able to build a mutant human is a very remote possiblity.

Or should I say it is an impossiblity?

:knife:
By ZenWilsonian
No, I am talking about the posibility or lack thereof a human with two Y chromosomes and no X. Down's Syndrome is where there are two copies of Chromosome 21, and this creates a 49 chromosome person.
By Garibaldi
I think we should attempt this, just to be sick, twisted human beings.
By Classical Liberal
This is an impossibility, without an X chromosone a human being could not exist.
By Ulysses
Creeper wrote:This is an impossibility, without an X chromosone a human being could not exist.

Yes. But we can without a Y chromosome - just like Jesus.
By XX55XX
Yes, there is a 3rd race, but it's rare in people. They are bisexuals genetically. Like, they have dicks and boobs together, that's a bisexual thing.
By Garibaldi
I believe you mean "transexual"? They're not rare, and they're actually men. They just happen to look like women; just watch out of a one-night stand says she has a suprise for you...
By U-235
Ulysses wrote:Yes. But we can without a Y chromosome

Yeah, it's called a woman.
By Classical Liberal
Actually, he means hemaphrodites.
By U-235
Creeper wrote:Actually, he means hemaphrodites.

XX = Woman.
By Russkie
How do people manage to get a penis and look like a woman?

Did they have a Sex change?
By fastspawn
There is a XXY and a XYY sex. This genes result in impotence, ingrown sexcual organs, gigantism, autism and many other genetic defects.
By Russkie
If I were them I would get a Sex change, Transexuals don't really belong anywhere unlike homosexuals.

@QatzelOk All Zionists are Jews, but not all J[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defense[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]