Fox news vs messNBC - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By dadman
If Fox News is removed it will be via Government tyranny .. If messNBC is removed it will be via lack of ratings ..... your thoughts
Last edited by dadman on 25 Feb 2014 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
By Lightman
My thoughts are that this thread is essentially spam and your avatar does not abide by the forum rules, which requires a black and white portrait of an actual person.
Last edited by Lightman on 25 Feb 2014 06:23, edited 1 time in total.
By JohnRawls
Why would the government shut down Fox? Basically your question is why would the democrats shut down Fox since the republicans are the main benefitiary of FOX?

Its pretty simple, they wont. Democrats also benefit from FOX
a) Because it helps increase the divide in the Republican party by supporting the Tea party who are a two edged sword for the Republicans
b) Because it helps Democratic support base become more intrenched, since Fox is everything even moderate or swing democrats/voters despise.

I dont see why the democrats should shutdown it. They will not openly support it ofcourse but shutting it down would be a big no-no for them. Fox makes it a lot easier for democrats to win Presidential/Congress races although its a propaganda machine for the republicans, atleast right now. If Fox manages to kill off most of the Chamber of commerce-non tea party-moderate republicans then fox would be worth shutting down for the dems, which is really unlikely.
My thoughts is that this thread is essentially spam and your sig does not abide by the forum rules, which does not allow for advertising for nonexistent pages on the internet (Rule 10).
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Winston Churchill was one of Russia's great supp[…]

The only way to sustain the premise in this threa[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]