People in Alabama and Mississippi think Obama is a Muslim - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
seriously, where do people get this ridiculous notion that you can be a practicing christian but a muslim at the same time? Are you confusing them with jews? Do you think muslims are a race or something? Islam is very clear on who is and who isn't a muslim - you are what you believe.

As a side note, technically muslims believe that all humans are born muslims and only stray later. So yeah, I guess if you want to be picky, Obama was born muslim - just like everyone else.
GandalfTheGrey wrote:seriously, where do people get this ridiculous notion that you can be a practicing christian but a muslim at the same time? Are you confusing them with jews? Do you think muslims are a race or something? Islam is very clear on who is and who isn't a muslim - you are what you believe.

As a side note, technically muslims believe that all humans are born muslims and only stray later. So yeah, I guess if you want to be picky, Obama was born muslim - just like everyone else.

Barrack Hussein Obama is a practicing Christian? Who knew? Barry is whoever you want him to be as long as he gets your vote.

I bet if Obama had a son, he'd look like you. :lol:
starcraftzzz wrote:Yes it is a well known fact that Republican are dipshit crazy lunatics with out a shred of intelligence

And one of them might be in the White House come next year.
Barrack Hussein Obama is a practicing Christian? Who knew?

I'd be very surprised if he was a practicing anything - just like Bill Clinton. But that is what they claim they are.

Thats not what I was talking about though. Its the idea that somehow your "muslimness" is determined solely by who your parents are and/or where you were born - and your actual personal beliefs have no bearing.

Well news flash fo ya, they are not actual Amerikan.

how do you figure that?
Obama is either a unitarian universalist (by belief, not denomination), agnostic, or atheist. The "church" he belonged to previously was an anti-white political organization and doesn't qualify him as a practicing Christian in the way George W. Bush is.

However it's so much funnier to just say that Obama is a Moslem so that is usually what I go with

He's barely American anyway so we might as well go with the Islam spin
Dave wrote: The "church" he belonged to previously was an anti-white political organization and doesn't qualify him as a practicing Christian in the way George W. Bush is.

Are we in the "my dad is much more practicing christian than your dad" type of argument?

Dave wrote:He's barely American anyway so we might as well go with the Islam spin

American enough to be President.

I am still waiting for @FiveofSwords to show whe[…]

^ the settlers even attacked IDF soldiers and pol[…]

Trump will first cleanse the state appartus and r[…]

It's the exact same in Russia though, Hitler and N[…]