Zardoz - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Killborn
Fuck everything, I want to talk about Zardoz. Specifically, I don't really get Zed's last line to the wizard. Is he saying nature fucking used him too, or that some of that psychic shit had its own will and guided him into the convoluted sequence of desires that led this fuckery? By the way, I liked the small touch that was the boy shrugging his mother off as he left to spread his evil seed. I also like the final meaninglessness.
By Killborn
Killborn wrote:Fuck everything, I want to talk about Zardoz. Specifically, I don't really get Zed's last line to the wizard. Is he saying nature fucking used him too, or that some of that psychic shit had its own will and guided him into the convoluted sequence of desires that led this fuckery? By the way, I liked the small touch that was the boy shrugging his mother off as he left to spread his evil seed. I also like the final meaninglessness.

Ps. I think I saw death running through those mirrors. Wtf Zardoz
By annatar1914
Zardoz, now there was a Sean Connery movie.

I still think about it from time to time, and wonder if maybe I should go back and watch it again, after 20 years of life and experience and see if I have a new perspective on it.

But seeing Connery on horseback with a red diaper on really freaks me out for some reason.

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]