Tesla death ray ... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Boondock Saint
So here I am watching the Sci-Fi channel and they are trying to pass of the idea that the US U2 Aircaft that was shot down over Soviet airspace was actually shot down by a Tesla 'death ray' and not a SAM.

On top of that they are saying that earth is protected by at least one large powered ray/laser based on footage from a US shuttle. The footage shows something fast moving up from earth and apparently colliding with something, destroying it.

Official claims are that it is space debree and that the U2 was shot down by a SAM.

Anyway ... have at it.

*Edit note*

THEL ...

A landbased laser that can apparently destroy missiles, not to mention lasers on aircraft being employed by the US ...

The footage from the space shuttle shows an object hovering in space, then a fast moving energy object rising from the earth and the hovering object moves quickly to the side to avoid being hit ...

Hmmm ...
By Konrad Lorenz
Tesla was a pimp.
By Wilhelm
It is impossible to direct a ray generated by a Tesla coil. The lightning generated by the coil goes in a random direction, in the best path in which to ionize air and travel, which is totally random.
By Konrad Lorenz
I still maintain that Tesla was a pimp, and THAT ain't no conspiracy, folks.
Boondock Saint wrote:The footage from the space shuttle shows an object hovering in space, then a fast moving energy object rising from the earth and the hovering object moves quickly to the side to avoid being hit ...

How fast does a "fast moving energy object" move? Since you saw it move, I'm guessing at considerably less than the speed of light. What did it look like? How was it visible in space - are you saying it was an energetic object - ie it did consist of matter, but had lots of energy, like a missile?

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]